Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

hiya mah name is dexten

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hiya mah name is dexten on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm

hey!!! my name is dexten am new here am like 3days old xD anyways am just saying hi, u will probably find me here chating with other people, also am interested on making maps so am gonna check some tutorials. am a psp nzp user and am gonna get the latest nzp 1.2 soon (donating to the nzp guys of course not using reflux) and if i feel like it i will upload the game here in this forum (if am allow) also if i start making maps i will upload them and will also take request.... but first i have to learn how to make them xD well thats all thx for taking ur time to read this VeryHappy Dr. Richtofen

View user profile

2 Re: hiya mah name is dexten on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:45 am

@dexten wrote:hey!!! my name is dexten am new here am like 3days old xD anyways am just saying hi, u will probably find me here chating with other people, also am interested on making maps so am gonna check some tutorials. am a psp nzp user and am gonna get the latest nzp 1.2 soon (donating to the nzp guys of course not using reflux) and if i feel like it i will upload the game here in this forum (if am allow) also if i start making maps i will upload them and will also take request.... but first i have to learn how to make them xD well thats all thx for taking ur time to read this VeryHappy Dr. Richtofen
Hello dexten and welcome to the forums
Hope to see some maps by you :cute:

3 Re: hiya mah name is dexten on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:58 am

hello Dexten, and welcome to this forum. hope you enjoy your time here and don't forget that when you need some help , check out the chat and someone will try to help you :/ :wink:

4 Re: hiya mah name is dexten on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:36 am

Dr. Richtofen Wanna join my nzp server guys
Id:NAZI ZOMBIES 11
PASS:123

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum