Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Handle Trolls: The Proper Way

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to Handle Trolls: The Proper Way on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:46 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
Okay, I've noticed (on pretty much every forum) that there's always that one guy that likes to put people down, flame them, and what not. I'm not going to name anyone, Arka. (Just kidding) I'm here to tell you how to handle people like that. I'm currently dealing with two of them on YouTube at the moment. We've all been angry at one point or another, but I'm Here to spread some tips on how to stand up for what you think is right:

1. Don't Freak Out! Their main goal they have is to piss you off enough to where you show that you're angry. If anything, don't show it in front of everything.

2. Don't shout! Using caps lock on every word in your sentence makes you look like a fool. TALKING LIKE THIS is just plain annoying and makes others look down upon you.

3. Spelling and grammar count. When you spell every other word incorrectly, it makes you look dumb, or maybe look like you were too angry to pay attention to your spelling.

4. Don't start arguments you can't win. This is one of the bigger problems I see out there: You want to make sure you know what you're talking about. If in doubt, it's better to hold off, because your instincts are probably telling you to NOT post that.

5. Show No Mercy. By this, I mean to find something wrong with what they previously stated, and use it against them. If you're satisfied with what you just said, and think that they can't top it. Then leave it there. Otherwise, if you continue to try and get the last word, others will get annoyed and it will be a never ending fight. No one wants to spend the next year and a half going back and forth at eachother, and then all the sudden forgetting what you were arguing about in the first place.

Well, that's pretty much it. If I forgot anything, I'll add it in later. Remember to keep your cool, people!

View user profile

2 Re: How to Handle Trolls: The Proper Way on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:30 pm

this is a good tut but im starting to think this forum is running out of tuts to put up

3 Re: How to Handle Trolls: The Proper Way on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:34 pm

ArKaZeen

thelonelypiggy wrote:this is a good tut but im starting to think this forum is running out of tuts to put up

1+ no offence.

Why am I always the person being targeted =(

Good tut, nicely phrased but please think of a better tutorial. (Yes my guest one was crap too ;] )

View user profile

4 Re: How to Handle Trolls: The Proper Way on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:23 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
ArkaZeen wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:this is a good tut but im starting to think this forum is running out of tuts to put up

1+ no offence.

Good tut, nicely phrased but please think of a better tutorial. (Yes my guest one was crap too ;] )
What are you talking about? Who's targeting you? I made this tutorial for those who need help defending themselves against people who are dicks.

View user profile

5 Re: How to Handle Trolls: The Proper Way on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:08 pm

ArKaZeen

jastolze wrote:
ArkaZeen wrote:

1+ no offence.

What are you talking about? Who's targeting you? I made this tutorial for those who need help defending themselves against people who are dicks.

Yeah I get the point, I mean't that part where you said "Not mentioning any names, Arka (joke)" but It's also meant to be a joke ;)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum