Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion: Map of the Month

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion: Map of the Month Empty Suggestion: Map of the Month Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

So in my thoughts for a mapping competition between the site I got an idea to maybe get the mappers involved more in general. Now its just an idea but maybe there could be a thing called "Map of the Month.." It's pretty self-explanitory really, For each month there could be a competition each month between the whole site. The winner could get some sort of reward that you guys could probably stir up.

Each month there could be different map requirements. Requirements such as: Map size, Map windows, Location requirement, Etc..

Just an idea of mine..I dunno who would judge it, Probably just anyone on the site in general.

Last edited by RedDevil497 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Suggestion: Map of the Month Empty Re: Suggestion: Map of the Month Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:59 pm

ArKaZeen

I +1 this idea.

Good job on it Red.

We do have lots of mappers and people who want to be mappers.

3Suggestion: Map of the Month Empty Re: Suggestion: Map of the Month Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 pm

+1 from me too,

We need this kind of thing to bring more life into this forum and make it more interesting 😉

4Suggestion: Map of the Month Empty Re: Suggestion: Map of the Month Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm

I give +1 to this idea

It will get people mapping and posting.Defiantly with out a doubt this is the best Idea I have seen come to mind

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum