Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuketown Zombies form bo2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Empty Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 pm

TheCoolSonic

TheCoolSonic

Can any one make Nuketown for nzp?

"Don't be afraid of death my children, be afraid of ZE DOCTOR!"- Richtofen

2Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Empty Re: Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm

mabuse is currently making it... but its not the 2025 version the black oops version

https://nzportable.forumotion.com/t846-nzp-map-nuketown-wip

3Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Empty Re: Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 am

I'm pretty sure that Dr_Mabuse has stopped making Nuketown for NZP , instead it will be in his new game...

And, Where do you's get the idea of 'Nuketown 2025' it is not out yet...?

4Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Empty Re: Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:50 pm

i ught he said it wont be for psp

5Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Empty yes i will make one but... Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:58 am

ChubaTaco

i will make one and will not stop until finished but the only problem is I don't know what program to use please tell me and I will make it right away

6Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Empty Re: Nuketown Zombies form bo2 Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:07 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

ChubaTaco wrote:i will make one and will not stop until finished but the only problem is I don't know what program to use please tell me and I will make it right away
Worldcraft map editor or valve map editor 3.5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum