Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

"NZP" section renamed to "Quake 1 based games"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "NZP" section renamed to "Quake 1 based games" on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:36 am

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
Since we got many mappers/dudes from Augustine/Revamped and other games
i decided to rename the NZP section so you can now also post your other maps and stuff...

Also if you post maps remember to add a suffix so the ppl can easier see what map is for what game..

examples:

[NZP Map] MySupermegaBunkerWithTrollfaces
[Quake Map] Toilethouse
[Revamped] DatMasterChiefs Bordell
[Left 4 Quake] I Hate This Map
[AT6] Campers Paradise

and so son.... xD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

dr_mabuse wrote:Since we got many mappers/dudes from Augustine/Revamped and other games
i decided to rename the NZP section so you can now also post your other maps and stuff...

Also if you post maps remember to add a suffix so the ppl can easier see what map is for what game..

examples:

[NZP Map] MySupermegaBunkerWithTrollfaces
[Quake Map] Toilethouse
[Revamped] DatMasterChiefs Bordell
[Left 4 Quake] I Hate This Map
[AT6] Campers Paradise

and so son.... xD
I'm loving it mabuse seems good :cute:

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
i think the site should be rename aswell then XD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

true nightmare wrote:i think the site should be rename aswell then XD
Seems even better Smilez
But with so many Quake sites what to name it?

that is a genuine idea! I think what Mabuse has started to do is very good. why stay with NZP endlessly waiting for it to update when there's other games.

And about renaming it, I guess we could for a suitable name...Smilez

mrkd2012 wrote:

I say we should keep with something Quake....thats if we were to rename the site..
In its current progress NZP doesn't look like it's going to be released anytime soon
I remember mabuse saying ju[s]tice said jukki didn't reply to pms[citation needed]
Also last time I checked[yesterday] jukki hadn't signed in to moddb since 10 October........

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
mrkd2012 wrote:

I say we should keep with something Quake....thats if we were to rename the site..
In its current progress NZP doesn't look like it's going to be released anytime soon
I remember mabuse saying ju[s]tice said jukki didn't reply to pms[citation needed]
Also last time I checked[yesterday] jukki hadn't signed in to moddb since 10 October........

Well, I don't agree with staying only with quake, I think that we should stop limiting ourselves and go a step further. As of NZP updating, at this time, I have lost all my hope of it updating... and just because Jukki didn't sign in to moddb for 7 days doesn't really prove anything...

ArKaZeen

TheQuietGuys...

Nah I joke.

Hmm, maybe QuakeREP

View user profile

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
well, only the founder can change the url/forumname...
but yes, i think we should finally do the step, since NZP seems to dying....

View user profile

dr_mabuse wrote:well, only the founder can change the url/forumname...

And what exactly do you imagine to change to (the URL name/name of forum)? And NZP is absolutely dying if not dead yet...

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
mrkd2012 wrote:

And what exactly do you imagine to change to (the URL name/name of forum)? And NZP is absolutely dying if not dead yet...

NZP is not dead, ive been talking to the devs there has been some "Delays"

BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

true nightmare wrote:
mrkd2012 wrote:

NZP is not dead, ive been talking to the devs there has been some "Delays"
I agree...

NZP is just slow not dead
The devs have lives and I think jukki just has school stuff.....

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
tbh: i only want the actual sources for the game, but i lost hope for this game..

View user profile

ArKaZeen

dr_mabuse wrote:tbh: i only want the actual sources for the game, but i lost hope for this game..

Yep.

Slow my ass, 3 different dates, no releases. I understand they have a life, but they should give a guess if not definate date for release (say it be 2 years or something) Or have a tiny checklist or something.

I've done pms with this but they do not listen.

View user profile

There hasn't been an update in 1 year, they gave different dates of updates but never kept promise. They havn't really shown any proof to show that they are working on the game. Slow? for me that is very slow, I understand that they have a life but they surely are able to give updates every couple of weeks/months. This game may or may not update, I don't know, but it doesn't look like updating ANY TIME SOON! that's all.

ArKaZeen

ArkaZeen wrote:
dr_mabuse wrote:tbh: i only want the actual sources for the game, but i lost hope for this game..

Yep.

Slow my ass, 3 different dates, no releases. I understand they have a life, but they should give a guess if not definate date for release (say it be 2 years or something) Or have a tiny checklist or something.

I've done pms with this but they do not listen.

mrkd2012 wrote:There hasn't been an update in 1 year, they gave different dates of updates but never kept promise. They havn't really shown any proof to show that they are working on the game. Slow? for me that is very slow, I understand that they have a life but they surely are able to give updates every couple of weeks/months. This game may or may not update, I don't know, but it doesn't look like updating ANY TIME SOON! that's all.

I'm honestly not trying to go off topic, but wtf mrkd? You literally just took what I said.

I said the different dates for update. I said that I understood that they have a life too. I said that they are so slow.

Don't post if you are just stealing another person's post...

View user profile

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
Well, there are many other good games to mod like Left 4 Quake (yaya, not dojne but at least its playable),
Mexicougers Revamped and Augustine, Hellsmash, Kurok, Quake1, CoW and Conscript are coming soon too..

View user profile

dr_mabuse wrote:Well, there are many other good games to mod like Left 4 Quake (yaya, not dojne but at least its playable),
Mexicougers Revamped and Augustine, Hellsmash, Kurok, Quake1, CoW and Conscript are coming soon too..
One of the many reasons I say we should switch to a Quake dedicated site (like we done before).

I say, and correct me if I'm wrong. I think that we should ask 'seriously' the NZP DEVS about the games progress and will it update? (if so, when?) I think we should do this before switching sites and all that fun.

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
dr_mabuse wrote:Well, there are many other good games to mod like Left 4 Quake (yaya, not dojne but at least its playable),
One of the many reasons I say we should switch to a Quake dedicated site (like we done before).
Then lets switch to a different site, Forumotion or not. It shouldn't be too hard.

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum