Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] ArkaZeen's Application for Dev status

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ArKaZeen

What!? Arka?! Applying?! I thought this day would never come!

Hello guys, yes I am applying for Developer status. Yes I know, I used to spam frequently, and I do have occasional spam spikes but I feel I can help the community here.

Right off the bat, I can computer model (not very good yet, but who else do you have?) and am accepting requests for people's models. ( http://nzportable.forumotion.com/t701-all-my-models )

I've made quite a few tutorials ( http://nzportable.forumotion.com/t734-how-to-upload-screenshots ) and one which has gotten stickied by an admin ( http://nzportable.forumotion.com/t1025-how-to-play-online-with-hamatchi ). I hope to upload a video tutorial on how to set up Blender 2.49b with MDL export (and a crappy little model) just for you guys to get a hang of modeling.

I put out an occasional texture or something ( http://nzportable.forumotion.com/t856-waw-huge-texture-pack-6500 ) just to help others.

I've been trusted with moderator status on the xat chat box as well as the chatango chat box.

I feel that I have been at this forum for quite a while and feel that I can contribute. Please leave comments and such below.

Thank you for your time.

View user profile
Personally, I don't give two shits about who is staff on this site and who isn't. But in all honesties, Sub is about one of the best people you guys got. If this application doesn't get accepted, There really is a problem...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

If you get DEV status an admin will have to make "Developer Modelers" section

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
I agree with Red. Arka has some great talents. Also, if you have too many dev, you could just give MrKd's Dev status to him, lol.

View user profile

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
From me its a YES since you did some MDLs for my game.
I will add you later to the devs section (or maybe Dreize can do it) since i am online
with my iphone and i am going to work now xD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

ArKaZeen

Thanks guys.

View user profile

Currently on my Blackberry and about to head out. Ill do it when I get home or something.

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
done ;D

congrats \o/

View user profile

@jastolze wrote:I agree with Red. Arka has some great talents. Also, if you have too many dev, you could just give MrKd's Dev status to him, lol.

Yes from me.

And no, they don't have too many devs...I'm the top dev they have so...and give my dev status? LOL

mrkd2012 wrote:
@jastolze wrote: you could just give MrKd's Dev status to him, lol.
give my dev status? LOL
When somebody has earned something you can't just simply take it away from them....
Unless it has a legit reason....

ArKaZeen

Thanks Dreize, Mabuse, Frizzy, MrKd, Jastolze and the rest I utterly regret to mention.

I'm feeling DatPower :3

Oh and thanks DatLogic.

EDIT: I'm the best modeler on this site ;]

(For all those noobs, I'm the only one on this site that is a dev for modeling. xD )

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum