Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with game resolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help with game resolution on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Connor75

Okay so i want to play COD 4 in a small resolution (640 x 480 or 800 x 600) since my laptop runs better at lower resolution on games. The problem that I keep getting is that there would be a small box that is the game and the rest around it would be black. So my question is, is there a way to run games in full screen on a lower resolution?

Specs:
AMD X1200
2.0 GHZ Dual
4GB Ram

View user profile

2 Re: Help with game resolution on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm

ArKaZeen

Try reinstalling. Did you set the game to fullscreen and that select resolution?

View user profile

3 Re: Help with game resolution on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Connor75 wrote:Okay so i want to play COD 4 in a small resolution (640 x 480 or 800 x 600) since my laptop runs better at lower resolution on games. The problem that I keep getting is that there would be a small box that is the game and the rest around it would be black. So my question is, is there a way to run games in full screen on a lower resolution?

Specs:
AMD X1200
2.0 GHZ Dual
4GB Ram

Assuming considering it's a laptop it has Intel GMA ?

Anyway there should be an option in the Intel GMA panel (right click on desktop and click Graphics properties...) keep searching through it and see if there is an option for like scaling it on screen (e.g border streched ect (there was one for my netbook))

4 Re: Help with game resolution on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Connor75

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
Connor75 wrote:Okay so i want to play COD 4 in a small resolution (640 x 480 or 800 x 600) since my laptop runs better at lower resolution on games. The problem that I keep getting is that there would be a small box that is the game and the rest around it would be black. So my question is, is there a way to run games in full screen on a lower resolution?

Specs:
AMD X1200
2.0 GHZ Dual
4GB Ram

Assuming considering it's a laptop it has Intel GMA ?

Anyway there should be an option in the Intel GMA panel (right click on desktop and click Graphics properties...) keep searching through it and see if there is an option for like scaling it on screen (e.g border streched ect (there was one for my netbook))
Well I don't have the Intel GMA panel as my laptop isn't Intel, its an AMD laptop
(I have Catalyst Control Center tho).

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum