Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:32 am

I am holding a tournament for COD Black Ops and COD Black Ops II. WARNING: You must have all map packs for Black Ops to participate. The winner will recieve Microsoft Points or an Xbox Live Gold Membership. (It must be on Xbox 360 only). On Black Ops we will start with Nacht Der Untoten, then verruckt, then Shi No Numa, then Der Riese, then Kino, then Five, then Dead Ops, then Ascension, then Shangri-la, then Moon. After that we play Black Ops II starting with Grief. then Survival, and lastly TranZit. Whoever beats TranZit goes off and faces the Black Ops winner and plays on a Grief map of the losers' choice. Whoever wins gets to have their prize and the loser will get a prize as well, but its not worth as much. Enjoy and sign up. It starts on 12/26.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

2 Re: Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Nexus71c wrote:I am holding a tournament for COD Black Ops and COD Black Ops II. WARNING: You must have all map packs for Black Ops to participate. The winner will recieve Microsoft Points or an Xbox Live Gold Membership. (It must be on Xbox 360 only). On Black Ops we will start with Nacht Der Untoten, then verruckt, then Shi No Numa, then Der Riese, then Kino, then Five, then Dead Ops, then Ascension, then Shangri-la, then Moon. After that we play Black Ops II starting with Grief. then Survival, and lastly TranZit. Whoever beats TranZit goes off and faces the Black Ops winner and plays on a Grief map of the losers' choice. Whoever wins gets to have their prize and the loser will get a prize as well, but its not worth as much. Enjoy and sign up. It starts on 12/26.
Whats ur gamertag?
I WANNA JOIN IN!!!!

View user profile

3 Re: Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:52 pm

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
i so would join! but i dont own black ops 2 or a good connection :/


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare



CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

4 Re: Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:36 am

@seniormeatbox wrote:
Nexus71c wrote:I am holding a tournament for COD Black Ops and COD Black Ops II. WARNING: You must have all map packs for Black Ops to participate. The winner will recieve Microsoft Points or an Xbox Live Gold Membership. (It must be on Xbox 360 only). On Black Ops we will start with Nacht Der Untoten, then verruckt, then Shi No Numa, then Der Riese, then Kino, then Five, then Dead Ops, then Ascension, then Shangri-la, then Moon. After that we play Black Ops II starting with Grief. then Survival, and lastly TranZit. Whoever beats TranZit goes off and faces the Black Ops winner and plays on a Grief map of the losers' choice. Whoever wins gets to have their prize and the loser will get a prize as well, but its not worth as much. Enjoy and sign up. It starts on 12/26.
Whats ur gamertag?
I WANNA JOIN IN!!!!
It's (of course) Nexus71c
@true nightmare wrote:i so would join! but i dont own black ops 2 or a good connection :/
You can join either game. Just hope you're not the winner. Sucks about your connection though.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

5 Re: Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Guest


Guest
I wish I had an Xbox but my dad is so agro toward Xbox he bought me a PS3 :(

6 Re: Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Guest


Guest
thelonelypiggy wrote:I wish I had an Xbox but my dad is so agro toward Xbox he bought me a PS3 :(

Loyal, Congratz :/

7 Re: Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Guest


Guest
It's not much an achievement to me anyone can post or reply 100 times and gain this rank
just like Prestige Mode in MW3.

8 Re: Call Of Duty Zombies Tournament on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:00 pm

I am sorry to say this but I might not be able to host it since I don't have internet anymore. So I might not be able to, but I might find another host. If you want to be the host say so and we will try to work something out. Also you have to have all maps on Black ops. On Black Ops II it doesn't matter. Sorry guys.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum