Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

I may be Christian, but...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I may be Christian, but... Empty I may be Christian, but... Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:56 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qtA4tg_4G4

There's a guy on there by the name of Metapsallo that constantly posts random shit about... well, take a guess.

People like him give Christians a bad name, since he's attacking others religions. (Mormans, Muslims, etc)

I thought Christian people were all about NOT judging others for random reasons.

Talking about God, or just spreading the word, there's a place for that. But NOT on Youtube. It's just gonna be flagged as spam anyways.

Don't get me wrong, My whole family are big time believers.

Questions/Comments? Got a Youtube story? Post here!

2I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

Well if someone is truely Christian, they wouldn't give a fuck about what other Christians do. They should ignore the idiots and just move on.

3I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:40 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Oraki51 wrote:Well if someone is truely Christian, they wouldn't give a fuck about what other Christians do. They should ignore the idiots and just move on.
Maybe... But I'm more surprised than disappointed about this. It's almost like they're trying to make Christianity look bad. Which is where my shock comes from.

4I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

jastolze wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:Well if someone is truely Christian, they wouldn't give a fuck about what other Christians do. They should ignore the idiots and just move on.
Maybe... But I'm more surprised than disappointed about this. It's almost like they're trying to make Christianity look bad. Which is where my shock comes from.

So? Christianity ALWAYS looks bad. People think its just worshiping a dead guy and drinking his blood. Its up to people like you to prove those people wrong. And the guy who made the video? Well you can't please everyone. You never will, I never will, no one ever will. You just gotta work on not caring and just keep worshiping your God and believing in what is right. Its hard to ignore people, but ignoring those who are wrong should be the 11th commandment.

5I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Oraki51 wrote:
jastolze wrote:

So? Christianity ALWAYS looks bad. People think its just worshiping a dead guy and drinking his blood. Its up to people like you to prove those people wrong. And the guy who made the video? Well you can't please everyone. You never will, I never will, no one ever will. You just gotta work on not caring and just keep worshiping your God and believing in what is right. Its hard to ignore people, but ignoring those who are wrong should be the 11th commandment.
Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about the guy who uploaded the video. The person who keeps commenting and attacking others verbally, that's the one. The uploader of the vid is road runner records, which from what I understand isn't one person, but a group. Other than that, I agree with everything you just said and you have a point.

6I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:53 pm

7I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Dreize wrote:
My day has been made.

8I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 am

LOL @ that vid, but this bullshit is all over YT, just get used to it, if you feel their comment has offended you,you have the option to flag/report, or you could just ignore them..

9I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 am

Oraki51

Oraki51

Just don't reply to him. Replying to a troll on YouTube is the biggest mistake you can make in your life.

10I may be Christian, but... Empty Re: I may be Christian, but... Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 pm

ArKaZeen

Lol, well I don't go around spamming about Muslim terrorists ('cept to Red that one time).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum