Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Watch this video.

I'm not sure if this theory is true so post what you think.

2[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 pm

ArKaZeen

If you honestly think this, you are a cruel and heartless person.

Or a pig.

3[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:33 pm

seniormeatbox

ArkaZeen wrote:If you honestly think this, you are a cruel and heartless person.

Or a pig.
there is solid evidence
half of the kids that were reported "Killed" arent even in the school files
and a little girl thatw as "killed" in the shooting got together with obama to take a picture AFTER the thing

im not saying its 100% true but there is more evidence here then the 9/11 conspiracy

4[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

seniormeatbox wrote:
ArkaZeen wrote:If you honestly think this, you are a cruel and heartless person.

Or a pig.
there is solid evidence
and a little girl thatw as "killed" in the shooting got together with obama to take a picture AFTER the thing

im not saying its 100% true but there is more evidence here then the 9/11 conspiracy

Don't let a stupid video rot your brain.

5[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 pm

seniormeatbox

Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

Or a pig.
there is solid evidence

hes just concerned. i mean there is evidence and it makes much more sense then the 9/11 conspiracy

6[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

Or a pig.
there is solid evidence

hes just concerned. i mean there is evidence and it makes much more sense then the 9/11 conspiracy

Whose to say the video poster didn't make things up?

7[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 pm

seniormeatbox

Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

Or a pig.
there is solid evidence

Whos to say he did?

8[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

Or a pig.
there is solid evidence

Whos to say he did?

Whose to say that life isn't a conspiracy? FUCKING GOVERNMENT INJECTING US WITH TRUTH SERUM MAAAAAAAAAN

9[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

seniormeatbox

Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

Or a pig.
there is solid evidence

Whos to say he did?

Whose to say that life isn't a conspiracy? FUCKING GOVERNMENT INJECTING US WITH TRUTH SERUM MAAAAAAAAAN

-_- i LOVE how you and red hate me and knock of me for everything i do.
plus its just a rumor, one ear out the other

10[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

Or a pig.
there is solid evidence

Whos to say he did?

-_- i LOVE how you and red hate me and knock of me for everything i do.
plus its just a rumor, one ear out the other
Don't you just hate that?

11[LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Empty Re: [LOCKED]Connneticut Shooting HOAX? Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 am

Oraki51

Oraki51

Locked. Realize its going to lead to heated discussion and we all hate each other enough as it is. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum