Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper

+3
Oraki51
JavierMaki
kystites
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kystites

kystites

I Am Kystites, and I'm Requesting to Become a Mapper for NZP.
I'm a Hard worker and I'm dedicated to my work.

Here is a map i want to show you its called TodeShaus, Its kinda Small but I will Make bigger Ones Smilez....
[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Todesh12

[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Todesh14

[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Todesh15

[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Todesh16

You Can Download Here.. ( http://adf.ly/246619/http://www.sendspace.com/file/u589jd )

Thank You For Everything :p

I am working on another map right now

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

You got my vote ^^ +1

Oraki51

Oraki51

You only have about 2 maps. However based on the quality of your maps and the fact you enjoy making maps, you have my vote.

You have my vote. :yay:

5[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Empty reply Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 pm

kystites

kystites

Thanks to everyone Smilez

ArKaZeen

+1 seeing as this is the first map in three months... and it's not shabby at all.

Good luck and keep up the great work.

kystites

kystites

I'm reviving my request to become apart of development, I will make more maps and I'm a dedicated worker Smilez

Make the kid a mapper. He is the only active mapper on this site

this map is good aswell

9[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Empty reply Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:28 pm

kystites

kystites

Thank you lol I've been waiting for a wile now!

seniormeatbox

mrkd2012 wrote:Make the kid a mapper. He is the only active mapper on this site

this map is good aswell

"Only active mapper"
I feel so insulted.

No it's because people on this site "ignore" you.

12[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Empty reply Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 pm

kystites

kystites

I Am Not Trying to Cause Problems! Be Advised My Actions Will Stop!

I Will Continue Making Maps Threw Loyalty.

We are currently evaluating your application, please wait a tad longer.

Darkspines

Darkspines

looks good! Why do you use the 1.0 version? if you need 1.1 here is the link.

CLICK HERE!

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

15[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Empty reply Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:34 pm

kystites

kystites

I do use 1.1 the photos are from my PSP lol

Darkspines

Darkspines

kystites wrote:I do use 1.1 the photos are from my PSP lol
oh lol. it looks like 1.0 on psp. Ok that was spam. But anyway good map!

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

17[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Empty reply Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 pm

kystites

kystites

It's ok, thanks Smilez

seniormeatbox

Dreize wrote:We are currently evaluating your application, please wait a tad longer.

Seriously?

I worked 6 hours on Evacuation, and it seems to be just as good as this mas ( great map by the way ) and you ignore me.

sometimes you take a joke too far.

19[UNDECIDED/LOCKED]Requesting to become a mapper  Empty reply Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

kystites

kystites

Try uploading another one in applications form. You could get lucky ;)

seniormeatbox wrote:
Dreize wrote:We are currently evaluating your application, please wait a tad longer.

Seriously?

I worked 6 hours on Evacuation, and it seems to be just as good as this mas ( great map by the way ) and you ignore me.

sometimes you take a joke too far.

No offence senior, but your map was good in design and what not, but there were too many leaks and bugs making the map unplayable...that's why you got rejected...

Oraki51

Oraki51

Honest Review:

TODESHAUS

Aesthetics: I felt the destruction was a nice touch but it was rather placed at random. It would have been nice to see a skybox or somesort of texture like a surrounding forest as the infinite mist made the map feel a bit dull. Also what is this building? A farm? Nazi Fortress bombed out?

Lighting: I liked the pulsing lights you used on the mystery box and Quick Revive however the complete 100% ambient light kinda ruined the feel of those lights as the whole map lit up. If the map was darker then this would dispel this issue aswell as the skybox issue. In some parts it was either too bright or way too dark.

Entities: I feel the zombies were too close to the windows in the first room and I kept dying on the PSP because they spawned and came at me nearly instantly. I disliked the idea of the PaP being right in front of me when I opened a door. The perk machines were placed in positions that I felt fit the design and I give you a thumbs up for that.

Doors: One complaint; two doors that lead to the same place yet differ in price. I do not understand the need for two doors that lead to the same room having one for 1000 points and another for 1500. Typically the expensive door means greater reward or direction so I bought it and was disappointed that I could have just bought the other.

Difficulty: The zombies only spawned from three windows and I found myself just having to sit, aim, reload, get another weapon.

Weapons: Weapons were average price and were fine.

Secrets: The cow. I do not understand. I know its the true COD easter egg but...found it.

Overall I give the map: 6/10
Its great for the PSP as it runs smoothly and its a fun little map however it lacks challenge and gets repetitive after round 5.

However I feel that your map GeschLossen is an improvement upon this map. It follows the same idea of two doors, one being more expensive than the other, and two rooms but the close space and lighting improve the map greatly. The cow outside on of the windows made me think i was in a house near a farm and greatly improved the atmosphere. My only complaint are zombies getting stuck in each other outside the window and the fact that only two windows exist. I hope you improve upon this as the map has a lot of potential. Unfortunately at this time I do not vote towards your requested status but if you fix some of these problems I will be more than happy to give you a thumbs up.

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

My apologizes for the super long delay, I though Dreize was still an admin and he usually does this

The map is good but I'm not sure if you still check these forums, reply so I know you are still there

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

I'm going to go with that you no long visit the forums so in that case I'm going to lock this topic, if you come back just make a new one

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum