Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS?

4 posters

Favorite PSP FPS

[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_lcap40%[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_lcap0%[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_lcap20%[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_lcap0%[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty [Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

What is your favorite PSP FPS and why?

2[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty Re: [Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 pm

seniormeatbox

thelonelypiggy wrote:What is your favorite PSP FPS and why?
All but Coded Arms 1 and MOHH1 were horrid. no wonder why people didnt buy the PSP

3[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty Re: [Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Personally, I only found one commercial fps game to satisfy my needs, that would be Medal of Honor Heroes 1.

If you go to that list of quake mods I posted earlier last year, you'll see a whole spectrum of mods that are awesome (and work on the PSP)

4[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty Re: [Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:45 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

CoD Roads to Victory and Brothers in Arms are the worst ever...
The controls sucks and destroyed the entire game...

5[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty reply Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:40 pm

kystites

kystites

Dr_mabuse
CoD Roads to Victory and Brothers in Arms are the worst ever... The controls sucks and destroyed the entire game...

That is very true lol

6[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty Re: [Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:25 pm

seniormeatbox

kystites wrote:Dr_mabuse
CoD Roads to Victory and Brothers in Arms are the worst ever... The controls sucks and destroyed the entire game...

That is very true lol
DiA had horrid controls
COD 3 RTV sucked due to its lazyness
i mean really
ALL YOU SEE MOVING IS THE HAND!
and there are so many glitches!

7[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty reply Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:08 pm

kystites

kystites

It was fun to hack lol can you still play online?¿?¿
Like socom or something

8[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty Re: [Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

RTV has HACKS???

Multiplayer is still up for RTV lol..

9[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty sweeeeet Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:13 pm

kystites

kystites

O yea nightpr codes hear I come :-)

10[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty Re: [Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 pm

RTV multiplayer is still up lol.......

11[Poll] Your Favorite PSP FPS? Empty reply Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:00 am

kystites

kystites

I will download it soooooon and nightpr the crap out of it Smilez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum