Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help With Inf Ammo Command

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help With Inf Ammo Command Empty Help With Inf Ammo Command Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:53 pm

nizbea$t

Say I wanted 320 ammo for pistol instead of 32. Could anyone give me that exact command for those numbers?

Thanks

-niz

2Help With Inf Ammo Command Empty Re: Help With Inf Ammo Command Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:06 pm

nizbea$t wrote:Say I wanted 320 ammo for pistol instead of 32. Could anyone give me that exact command for those numbers?

Thanks

-niz

I think something similar can be done through Cheat Engine, I'll get back to you on it, sub told me how to do it and it gives you unlimited ammo, this is for PC only BTW.

3Help With Inf Ammo Command Empty Re: Help With Inf Ammo Command Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:13 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
nizbea$t wrote:Say I wanted 320 ammo for pistol instead of 32. Could anyone give me that exact command for those numbers?

Thanks

-niz

I think something similar can be done through Cheat Engine, I'll get back to you on it, sub told me how to do it and it gives you unlimited ammo, this is for PC only BTW.

Apparently, sv_cheats 1 DOES work, and it turns on the cheats. Take a look at the list of commands for Darkplaces someone recently created. And like Friizy said, it ONLY works on the Darkplaces port.

4Help With Inf Ammo Command Empty Re: Help With Inf Ammo Command Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:03 pm

nizbea$t

Ok, sounds great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum