Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

MOHH3 for PSVITA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Guest


Guest
C'mon you know you want this to happen.

2 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
Oh yeah, ANOTHER WWII shooter sounds just great. Because all the major battles of WWII haven't been covered at all...

View user profile

3 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Guest


Guest
Sarcasm. It's not that I want to story I want the GFX conked up to be VITA capability and CONTROLS.

4 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:07 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
thelonelypiggy wrote:C'mon you know you want this to happen.
Only if they put skirmish mode back in.

View user profile

5 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Guest


Guest
Skirmish with gamemodes

6 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 am

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
thelonelypiggy wrote:Skirmish with gamemodes
If they did, then I'd even buy a vita just to play it :D

View user profile

7 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:19 pm

@Oraki51 wrote:Oh yeah, ANOTHER WWII shooter sounds just great. Because all the major battles of WWII haven't been covered at all...

Who says MOHH3 would be set in WWII?

View user profile

8 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Guest


Guest
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:Oh yeah, ANOTHER WWII shooter sounds just great. Because all the major battles of WWII haven't been covered at all...

Who says MOHH3 would be set in WWII?
Who said it wouldn't?

9 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:21 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:Oh yeah, ANOTHER WWII shooter sounds just great. Because all the major battles of WWII haven't been covered at all...

Who says MOHH3 would be set in WWII?
lol wut? Your argument is invalid. xD

View user profile

10 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:41 pm

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:Oh yeah, ANOTHER WWII shooter sounds just great. Because all the major battles of WWII haven't been covered at all...

Who says MOHH3 would be set in WWII?
Who said it wouldn't?

Who said it WOULD?

View user profile

11 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
@seniormeatbox wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:Oh yeah, ANOTHER WWII shooter sounds just great. Because all the major battles of WWII haven't been covered at all...

Who says MOHH3 would be set in WWII?
Who said it wouldn't?

Who said it WOULD?

What other war is there? A current war? Because that hasn't been done before. WWI? Too boring. Korean War? Not a whole lot of interesting stuff. Vietnam? Lame.

View user profile

12 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@seniormeatbox wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:Oh yeah, ANOTHER WWII shooter sounds just great. Because all the major battles of WWII haven't been covered at all...

Who says MOHH3 would be set in WWII?
Who said it wouldn't?

Who said it WOULD?
I believe you already used that as your previous "argument". It's time to think of something new, lol.

View user profile

13 Re: MOHH3 for PSVITA? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Guest


Guest
@Oraki51 wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:Oh yeah, ANOTHER WWII shooter sounds just great. Because all the major battles of WWII haven't been covered at all...

Who says MOHH3 would be set in WWII?
Who said it wouldn't?

Who said it WOULD?

What other war is there? A current war? Because that hasn't been done before. WWI? Too boring. Korean War? Not a whole lot of interesting stuff. Vietnam? Lame.

You have a point. Why not Civil War 2?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum