Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help this time for PSP lol...

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Help this time for PSP lol... - Page 2 Empty Re: Help this time for PSP lol... Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:35 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

VincentOfEngand wrote:I've done exactly this, I did make sure I followed the instructions correctly again and again. I must have done the procedure about 5 times. Unless you mean that you didn't extract the .rar file...
No, you have it right. You extracted it properly, as if you didn't the eboot would have been considered corrupt to the PSP.

What CFW settings are you using? More specifically, like what ISO Mode, eboot type, etc...

27Help this time for PSP lol... - Page 2 Empty Re: Help this time for PSP lol... Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

VincentOfEngand

jastolze wrote:
VincentOfEngand wrote:I've done exactly this, I did make sure I followed the instructions correctly again and again. I must have done the procedure about 5 times. Unless you mean that you didn't extract the .rar file...
No, you have it right. You extracted it properly, as if you didn't the eboot would have been considered corrupt to the PSP.

What CFW settings are you using? More specifically, like what ISO Mode, eboot type, etc...

Running Pro-C2 on 6.60. PSP Street E1003 (Which cannot be downgraded, by the way...)

CFW Settings

CPU Clock CMB: Default
CPU Clock Game: Default
USB Device: Memory Stick
UMD ISO Mode: Inferno
ISO Video Mount: None

Plugins:

CXMB

28Help this time for PSP lol... - Page 2 Empty Re: Help this time for PSP lol... Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:59 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Did you do what Friiz said? It looks like that may be the answer to your problem. He meant that you need to extract the first folder in the rar file to the Game folder on your PSP.

29Help this time for PSP lol... - Page 2 Empty Re: Help this time for PSP lol... Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:04 pm

VincentOfEngand

OH, OH. NO I HAVEN'T. I just realized what he meant, I'll be right back and report results.

30Help this time for PSP lol... - Page 2 Empty Re: Help this time for PSP lol... Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:06 pm

VincentOfEngand

VincentOfEngand wrote:OH, OH. NO I HAVEN'T. I just realized what he meant, I'll be right back and report results.

/Sigh, from one hurdle to another. Now I get the error.

The game could not be started
(80020148)

31Help this time for PSP lol... - Page 2 Empty Re: Help this time for PSP lol... Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 pm

VincentOfEngand

VincentOfEngand wrote:
VincentOfEngand wrote:OH, OH. NO I HAVEN'T. I just realized what he meant, I'll be right back and report results.

/Sigh, from one hurdle to another. Now I get the error.

The game could not be started
(80020148)

OH JESUS, IT'S WORKING. IT'S FINALLY WORKING. AFTER RE-EXTRACTING IT 3 TIMES AND THEN WIPING MY MEMORY STICK AND LOADING EVERYTHING BACK. IT'S FINALLY WORKING!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum