Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me : transparent texture parts

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help me : transparent texture parts on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 pm

cipiko22

Hello. i need a little help. I am working on a minecraft map to NZP but i cant use valve hammer editor because when i try to open my map the game crashes. So are there a way to make transparent parts on doors, windows because I dont want the door with blue parts on it. Thanks Smilez

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

2 Re: help me : transparent texture parts on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

You have to create an alpha channel for the texture and put it in the textures folder. If you don't know how to do this there is a ton of tutorials on Youtube. It might take a while to understand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

3 Re: help me : transparent texture parts on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 am

@cipiko22 wrote: i cant use valve hammer editor because when i try to open my map the game crashes

In what way does it crash? Also what are your compiler settings? If you want I can make a video showing you how to set up hammer. And about the transparency's, pretty much what red said, it can be done in Paint.net, Gimp or Photoshop, once you've got it, export/save it as a TGA 24 File to pc version/nzp/textures. I think PSP Version works different..

4 Re: help me : transparent texture parts on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 pm

cipiko22

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@cipiko22 wrote: i cant use valve hammer editor because when i try to open my map the game crashes

In what way does it crash? Also what are your compiler settings? If you want I can make a video showing you how to set up hammer. And about the transparency's, pretty much what red said, it can be done in Paint.net, Gimp or Photoshop, once you've got it, export/save it as a TGA 24 File to pc version/nzp/textures. I think PSP Version works different..

i have done it. I have deleted the red parts and save it to tga24 but is that correct that i hace a { sign before every texture like {0redstone ?
update: I have removed {sign but still nothing. the textures are same. Need I to
up-update IT WORKS, IT REALY WORKS. Thank for the help. Smilez you supported me a lot Smilez

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU : AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3000+
RAM : 1.0 GB
VGA : ATI Radeon HD 4550
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum