Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me : multiple targets on one door

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help me : multiple targets on one door Empty help me : multiple targets on one door Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 am

cipiko22

cipiko22

Is it possible to set multiple targets on a door because i want 3 zombie spawners but i onlycan have one because of that i can only set one target to a door. can you help me? thanks:)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

Manuel Valle7

cipiko22 wrote:Is it possible to set multiple targets on a door because i want 3 zombie spawners but i onlycan have one because of that i can only set one target to a door. can you help me? thanks:)

You don't necessarily have to name the zombies different names... for example, if the room you have the zombies spawning in are three, name the three zombie spawners the same name like "z1" or whatever the zombie name is... and for the door, go to properties, and click on "Target" in there, add the name of the zombies that you want to spawn... DO NOT PUT COMMAS, just put one name.. and name ALL the zombies in THAT ROOM ONLY, one name... I'll put a couple screens in a little bit so you can understand better. Hope it helps

cipiko22

cipiko22

Manuel Valle7 wrote:
cipiko22 wrote:Is it possible to set multiple targets on a door because i want 3 zombie spawners but i onlycan have one because of that i can only set one target to a door. can you help me? thanks:)

You don't necessarily have to name the zombies different names... for example, if the room you have the zombies spawning in are three, name the three zombie spawners the same name like "z1" or whatever the zombie name is... and for the door, go to properties, and click on "Target" in there, add the name of the zombies that you want to spawn... DO NOT PUT COMMAS, just put one name.. and name ALL the zombies in THAT ROOM ONLY, one name... I'll put a couple screens in a little bit so you can understand better. Hope it helps

Thanks. I have it by myself now but wha tyou wrote is werry helpull. Anyway, thanks Smilez

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

Manuel Valle7

Ok no problem... I have a screen though just for future reference I'll leave it here...

help me : multiple targets on one door Screen15

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum