Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me : multiple targets on one door

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help me : multiple targets on one door on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 am

cipiko22

Is it possible to set multiple targets on a door because i want 3 zombie spawners but i onlycan have one because of that i can only set one target to a door. can you help me? thanks:)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU : AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3000+
RAM : 1.0 GB
VGA : ATI Radeon HD 4550
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

2 Re: help me : multiple targets on one door on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:52 pm

@cipiko22 wrote:Is it possible to set multiple targets on a door because i want 3 zombie spawners but i onlycan have one because of that i can only set one target to a door. can you help me? thanks:)

You don't necessarily have to name the zombies different names... for example, if the room you have the zombies spawning in are three, name the three zombie spawners the same name like "z1" or whatever the zombie name is... and for the door, go to properties, and click on "Target" in there, add the name of the zombies that you want to spawn... DO NOT PUT COMMAS, just put one name.. and name ALL the zombies in THAT ROOM ONLY, one name... I'll put a couple screens in a little bit so you can understand better. Hope it helps

View user profile

3 Re: help me : multiple targets on one door on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:13 pm

cipiko22

@Manuel Valle7 wrote:
@cipiko22 wrote:Is it possible to set multiple targets on a door because i want 3 zombie spawners but i onlycan have one because of that i can only set one target to a door. can you help me? thanks:)

You don't necessarily have to name the zombies different names... for example, if the room you have the zombies spawning in are three, name the three zombie spawners the same name like "z1" or whatever the zombie name is... and for the door, go to properties, and click on "Target" in there, add the name of the zombies that you want to spawn... DO NOT PUT COMMAS, just put one name.. and name ALL the zombies in THAT ROOM ONLY, one name... I'll put a couple screens in a little bit so you can understand better. Hope it helps

Thanks. I have it by myself now but wha tyou wrote is werry helpull. Anyway, thanks Smilez

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU : AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3000+
RAM : 1.0 GB
VGA : ATI Radeon HD 4550
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

4 Re: help me : multiple targets on one door on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Ok no problem... I have a screen though just for future reference I'll leave it here...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum