Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Im Vezerack

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello Im Vezerack on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:07 am

Hello guys, i've just recently discovered this game and this forum, it seems pretty amazing for a homebrewed game. I was just wondering if you guys are "that much" active these days, i also would like to ask if the developers of the game are still launching updates or is there something that can be done with weapons, AI and others within the maps themselves? Anyways Hi, and i would gladly be part of this community

View user profile

2 Re: Hello Im Vezerack on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 am

They are not that active anymore. It sometimes makes us think that it is dead but we do not know anymore.

View user profile

3 Re: Hello Im Vezerack on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:07 pm

First of all, welcome to the forums : ) hope you enjoy this and you're welcome to stay anytime you want.
About the NZP being active... It's not really sure, as razirkintar just said, but there MIGHT be a possibility that they might somehow still be working on NZP. Even though there are no updates lately, you can still create maps for it, that's the only reason why NZP is still played. So if you're interested in that, look on the "Tutorials" section and look for "How to create an NZP map" It should be something like that. Anyways, have fun and enjoy your stay.
:cute:

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum