Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

fog problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 fog problems on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:39 am

cipiko22

Hy. Is there a way to auto-set for to -99 when the map starts because i cant see the skybox correctly just with -99 fog

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU : AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3000+
RAM : 1.0 GB
VGA : ATI Radeon HD 4550
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

2 Re: fog problems on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:04 am

@cipiko22 wrote:Hy. Is there a way to auto-set for to -99 when the map starts because i cant see the skybox correctly just with -99 fog
Look at my post about changing the gravity in WorldCraft or Valve Hammer Editor... Do the same thing, but instead of putting a command that changes the gravity, put it to the fog... It should look exactly like you do it in the console. Just follow the steps and instead of gravity, use the fog command. Hope it helps : )

View user profile

3 Re: fog problems on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 am

cipiko22

@Manuel Valle7 wrote:
@cipiko22 wrote:Hy. Is there a way to auto-set for to -99 when the map starts because i cant see the skybox correctly just with -99 fog
Look at my post about changing the gravity in WorldCraft or Valve Hammer Editor... Do the same thing, but instead of putting a command that changes the gravity, put it to the fog... It should look exactly like you do it in the console. Just follow the steps and instead of gravity, use the fog command. Hope it helps : )

Thanks Smilez

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU : AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3000+
RAM : 1.0 GB
VGA : ATI Radeon HD 4550
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

4 Re: fog problems on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm

@cipiko22 wrote:
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:

Thanks Smilez
No problem

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum