Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Application for Mapper (Manuel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello, I've recently been thinking about joining to the NZP team and I decided that I would make a really good map (in my opinion) and do my best for this. I would really love to be in the NZP team and be an official mapper in this forum. I've been told that I'm good at mapping for a beginner and I've really made an effort. People in this forum have treated me really good lately, and I really appreciate it.

Well anyways, download link for Undesired Contaminent is here: mediafire.com ?2r798wbwsn9t803

I've got a couple of screens for the map I just made and here they are:

Above The Map


Projector!


Stuck Zombies lol


Perk Room


I bet you're gonna like this one ;D


Over all I think I really did good on this map, hope you guys like it and I'd like you to know that I am a really hard worker when I get ideas. I learn pretty fast so if there's any suggestions on improving this map, feel free to say it. Well I'll leave it to the NZP forum admins/staff to decide.

P.S. I don't know how to do the waypoints so I'll need some help with that... Sorry, I tried once and I failed completely. It's the only downside to me being in the team... Ohh And one more thing, the map MIGHT be a little laggy, you just have to get it to load for a little bit and it should be fine.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
You're already fully aware of what my answer is.

Let's see what others think as well.

WillWow

avatar
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
@Dreize wrote:You're already fully aware of what my answer is.

Let's see what others think as well.

I think I know what you mean... but I think he would not be too bad on the team because
he would work on things all the time he had, but I get it.

View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

Call16-Podolski

avatar
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
@Dreize wrote:You're already fully aware of what my answer is.

Let's see what others think as well.

I have to point out, whatever I say, Drieze will do the opposite.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

Guest


Guest
@Dreize wrote:You're already fully aware of what my answer is.

Let's see what others think as well.


He might know, but we don't, what is your answer?

But anyway, it's a nice map, some stuff are sized a bit too big, maybe size them down a bit, the stairs is nice, but the perks all being in the one room just doesn't seem right. You have my +1. 😉



Last edited by FRiiZYDuDE on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
+1

View user profile
Thanks to all of you. As for Dreize, I know what your answer is : D. Anyways yeah I think some of them ARE a bit too big, but I'll get better at it overtime.
For ther perkroom, it's a special room, meant to let you have all your hard work, it requires power (if you don't use cheats) so you'll have to work hard to get there.
But thanks anyways. : )

View user profile

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:Thanks to all of you. As for Dreize, I know what your answer is : D. Anyways yeah I think some of them ARE a bit too big, but I'll get better at it overtime.
For ther perkroom, it's a special room, meant to let you have all your hard work, it requires power (if you don't use cheats) so you'll have to work hard to get there.
But thanks anyways. : )

Your maps make me want to start mapping again.

View user profile
@Oraki51 wrote:
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:Thanks to all of you. As for Dreize, I know what your answer is : D. Anyways yeah I think some of them ARE a bit too big, but I'll get better at it overtime.
For ther perkroom, it's a special room, meant to let you have all your hard work, it requires power (if you don't use cheats) so you'll have to work hard to get there.
But thanks anyways. : )

Your maps make me want to start mapping again.
That's good. But why is that?

View user profile

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:Thanks to all of you. As for Dreize, I know what your answer is : D. Anyways yeah I think some of them ARE a bit too big, but I'll get better at it overtime.
For ther perkroom, it's a special room, meant to let you have all your hard work, it requires power (if you don't use cheats) so you'll have to work hard to get there.
But thanks anyways. : )

Your maps make me want to start mapping again.
That's good. But why is that?

Because they don't suck.

View user profile
@Oraki51 wrote:
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:Thanks to all of you. As for Dreize, I know what your answer is : D. Anyways yeah I think some of them ARE a bit too big, but I'll get better at it overtime.
For ther perkroom, it's a special room, meant to let you have all your hard work, it requires power (if you don't use cheats) so you'll have to work hard to get there.
But thanks anyways. : )

Your maps make me want to start mapping again.
That's good. But why is that?

Because they don't suck.

Well thank you! That's really nice to say :yay:

View user profile

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, you'te one of the better mappers on these forums. I know I've said this before, but I don't play NZP. However, the maps you compiled make me want to pick it up again. :D

View user profile
@jastolze wrote:Yeah, you'te one of the better mappers on these forums. I know I've said this before, but I don't play NZP. However, the maps you compiled make me want to pick it up again. :D
Thanks : D it really makes me feel like I make a difference. And thanks for thinking I'm one of the good mappers in this forum, it's a great thing to hear from all of you.

View user profile

WillWow

avatar
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
😉

View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
And all of a sudden he's a developer.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Contrary to popular belief, merely contriving a well made map does not necessarily equate to someone garnering the position of "Developer".

With that being said, let's not delude ourselves into thinking that a frivolous status on the interwebz is such a quintessential achievement.

Your personality is seemingly very likable, Manuel. I have witnessed (on numerous occasions) you attempting to help others, having engaging conversations on the chat, being polite and courteous, etc.

You're also quite active as well, and the map that you have created (while relatively small in size) looked well done when I played it.

Dedicated, friendly, active, etc. What more needs to be said?

I have given you the position of "Developer" for those aforementioned reasons.

You now have your own sub-section, you're name/rank/user icon has been upgraded/updated, you can now view the developer section, etc.

Congratulations.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum