Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Goodbye everyone...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Goodbye everyone... on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:05 am

dr_mabuse

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Im not longer active here...
To all new mappers: Have fun and make some good maps ;D
Dreize is now your new "Dicatator"......


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

2 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:10 am

Guest


Guest
Oh, how dramatic. This is truly a very sad, sad day. I will weep for hours upon hours.

If this were a regular member making a silly goodbye thread, myself or Mabuse would have most likely deleted it by now. However, it is not.

Anyone want some backstory? I'll give some.

1. Someone was bullying senior on the chat, I was reading up on the chat and it had been going on for pages upon pages.

2. I made a parody name of the aforementioned person (like I've done many times before), and began to counter-troll/argue/etc.

3. This person who was bullying senior happened to be affiliated with Mabuse in some way. And as a result, Mabuse attempted to sterilize the argument.

4. Obviously, I was unhappy with this. And I continued to argue with said person.

5. Now, when random/new people come on this site (it happens all the time) and begin spouting their nonsense, how do we react? Why does this new person get a free pass because he is affiliated with Mabuse? It's not like I was going to ban the guy, I even stated that I wasn't. I hold no position of power on the chatango as well, and thus I couldn't even if I wanted to (I wouldn't of banned him regardless, as I don't get too worked up over terribly obvious trolls).

6. Ultimately, Mabuse ended up banning me from the chatango for arguing with the aforementioned person. Didn't have any sort of private chat with me to discuss it, he just blatantly banned me.

7. Admins. Always. Ban. Other. Admins. This rule is absolute, there are no exceptions. No matter how mad we get, we never ban each other.

8. I then proceeded to remove the chatango, and replaced it with xat.

9. Mabuse came on the xat, did his little "Fuck off, You Will Pay, Lalala, I'm gone" shtick.

10. He then left, oh so dramatically. He then proceeded to make this thread.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a "shining example" of goodness,if at all, I'm a peice of shit and shouldn't of been a mod/admin in the first place.. I can be rude,all the time, silly, and I am retarded so please cut me some slack, hurtful, to myself, I hit myself when I am depressed, etc (even though, it is all in good fun). However, an Admin getting banned by another Admin is something to be accepted.

You are all now up to speed. Thoughts? Also I'm gay. Also Podolski is the best guy eve, and his dick is soo big, can I suck it?

3 Bye.... on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:36 am

Well then, this looks like goodbye.

Sometimes Mabuse, you can be a F**K because of the things that you do, but other times, you can be an awsome guy, making new awsome maps ( Some of which that you haven't released yet, I might add.)

Nobody is perfect, 'cos we all make mistakes in life.
Have a nice life doing..... whatever it is that you do in life :-)

View user profile

4 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 am

WillWow

avatar
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
@dr_mabuse wrote:Im not longer active here...
To all new mappers: Have fun and make some good maps ;D
Dreize is now your new "Dicatator"......
*no(instead of not)

View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

5 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 am

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@dr_mabuse wrote:Im not longer active here...
To all new mappers: Have fun and make some good maps ;D
Dreize is now your new "Dicatator"......
What? Why? Well, are you still going to be active on moddb? If not, then... *cries* :(

View user profile

6 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
Mabuse you would talk about how much a kindergarten this site. Then you do this. Congrats.

Jesus christ all it is here is whine, whine, whine and ban, ban, ban, and "I'm right you're wrong!". For once, for ONCE can we all just shut the fuck up and talk like normal human beings? I don't give TWO SHITS about how Mabuse was saying something and Dreize was and Senior was or someother person made this person do this. Just STOP.

View user profile

7 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:41 am

WillWow

avatar
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
@Oraki51 wrote:Mabuse you would talk about how much a kindergarten this site. Then you do this. Congrats.

Jesus christ all it is here is whine, whine, whine and ban, ban, ban, and "I'm right you're wrong!". For once, for ONCE can we all just shut the fuck up and talk like normal human beings? I don't give TWO SHITS about how Mabuse was saying something and Dreize was and Senior was or someother person made this person do this. Just STOP.

EXACTLY.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

8 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:20 am

Guest wrote:1. Someone was bullying senior on the chat, I was reading up on the chat and it had been going on for pages upon pages.

Oh the guy, who consistently calls SeniorMeatbox an "idiot" and demeans his intelligence in other ways, is now worried about people "bullying" SeniorMeatbox.

Guest wrote:2. I made a parody name of the aforementioned person (like I've done many times before), and began to counter-troll/argue/etc.

That's a nice spin on your activities last night which in reality were of you consistently calling SeniorMeatbox an "idiot" and me a "fag". I like how you even try to assert you were just trying to help out SeniorMeatbox despite changing your name to "DickInstinct" before SeniorMeatbox even started the conversation with me. It sounds like you have an negative attitude towards EVERYONE and like to make up excuses to trash them.

Guest wrote:3. This person who was bullying senior happened to be affiliated with Mabuse in some way. And as a result, Mabuse attempted to sterilize the argument.

4. Obviously, I was unhappy with this. And I continued to argue with said person.

The funny thing is that you call yourself an admin and admit to wanting arguments on the site to be continued. "Hey guis, I like the environment." *sets forest on fire*.

Guest wrote:5. Now, when random/new people come on this site (it happens all the time) and begin spouting their nonsense, how do we react? Why does this new person get a free pass because he is affiliated with Mabuse? It's not like I was going to ban the guy, I even stated that I wasn't. I hold no position of power on the chatango as well, and thus I couldn't even if I wanted to (I wouldn't of banned him regardless, as I don't get too worked up over terribly obvious trolls).

It's funny you would call me a "new guy". I'm new to this site, sure. But I've been in this community far longer than people like SeniorMeatbox. What did I say that is "nonsense"?

Guest wrote:6. Ultimately, Mabuse ended up banning me from the chatango for arguing with the aforementioned person. Didn't have any sort of private chat with me to discuss it, he just blatantly banned me.

7. Admins. Never. Ban. Other. Admins. This rule is absolute, there are no exceptions. No matter how mad we get, we never ban each other.

Maybe you would be treated like an admin if you acted like one.

View user profile

9 Dude... on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:22 am

Duke, just because you know someone on another site, doesn't mean that you can F**K around on this one. But because you are a leecher, the other admins will probably give you another chance.

View user profile

10 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Guest


Guest
No one acts normal on this site. lol

11 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:32 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I can't help but think this is somehow all Red's fault.
I mean, if Red didn't like Green Day, this would never have happened. xD

View user profile

12 Re: Goodbye everyone... on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:11 pm

dr_mabuse

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
time to lock this thread...
Things have been solved a different way xD


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum