Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to Drieze?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened to Drieze? Empty What happened to Drieze? Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:36 am

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

Okay, so I was looking at the "Goodbye everyone..." post, and I noticed that Drieze's post had been changed to a guest posting.

So, I looked on the Admin group and Drieze wasn't in there

Not meaning to point fingers at anyone, but Drieze was arguing with some people, and only one of them had any sort of Admin controls. ( Mabuse, no offense if you are reading this...)

2What happened to Drieze? Empty Re: What happened to Drieze? Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:13 am

Dunker12345 wrote:Okay, so I was looking at the "Goodbye everyone..." post, and I noticed that Drieze's post had been changed to a guest posting.

So, I looked on the Admin group and Drieze wasn't in there

Not meaning to point fingers at anyone, but Drieze was arguing with some people, and only one of them had any sort of Admin controls. ( Mabuse, no offense if you are reading this...)

I think you're aware of what's after happening. Mabuse has deleted Dreize's account.

3What happened to Drieze? Empty Re: What happened to Drieze? Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:33 am

Radixan

Radixan

Sooooo, we haven't administrator? XD

First Republic in NZP forum! >: D

4What happened to Drieze? Empty Re: What happened to Drieze? Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:44 am

Radixan wrote:Sooooo, we haven't administrator? XD

No, there is still Mabuse, Soul and true.

5What happened to Drieze? Empty Re: What happened to Drieze? Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
Radixan wrote:Sooooo, we haven't administrator? XD

No, there is still Mabuse, Soul and true.
None of those are active anymore, well maybe True. I haven't seen or heard from them lately. :/

6What happened to Drieze? Empty Re: What happened to Drieze? Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Screw the NZP Maps Forum. We have a better game to map/model/make sfx on.
CoW 1944 Forum www.cow1944.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum