Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greetings... on Sat May 11, 2013 10:16 pm

I am DemonGames, but I go by narutodemon04, gh500, The Mystical Medical Doc, etc.

I have been playing NZP on my off time on both the PC and PSP (Yes, I have the tools required). If you need any advice (related to Nazi Zombies Portable), ask me, and I might be able to help. If I can't help, however, then I will give a link to help you out, or I will redirect you to a help page, so you can make a new topic and hope someone can help you.

Again, Greetings... Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Greetings... on Sat May 11, 2013 10:23 pm

@DemonGames wrote:I am DemonGames, but I go by narutodemon04, gh500, The Mystical Medical Doc, etc.

I have been playing NZP on my off time on both the PC and PSP (Yes, I have the tools required). If you need any advice (related to Nazi Zombies Portable), ask me, and I might be able to help. If I can't help, however, then I will give a link to help you out, or I will redirect you to a help page, so you can make a new topic and hope someone can help you.

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy. I see you have been experienced on this, hopefully you are a great help to us. Enjoy your stay and have fun, perhaps you could map too, just to have something to make the forums actually active.

View user profile

3 Re: Greetings... on Sun May 12, 2013 4:54 am

anubiz

Hello Amigo !

First I tell you, this is a NZP MAPS Forum, but with the death of the 1.2 Update everything its going down (Talking About the interesting on NZP) But well, im glad you are going to be a part of this forum, so greetings and enjoy your stay here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
CPU: Toaster Model I97-089b Series (Powered by a Chipmunk)
Processor: Intel Board RC440BX 0.2 Ghz (0.001 Cache Data Processing)
RAM: 98 Mb (2mb Cache)
GPU: ATI Radeon Family Series 64MB
View user profile

4 Re: Greetings... on Mon May 13, 2013 10:22 pm

@Manuel Valle7 wrote:
@DemonGames wrote:I am DemonGames, but I go by narutodemon04, gh500, The Mystical Medical Doc, etc.

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy. I see you have been experienced on this, hopefully you are a great help to us. Enjoy your stay and have fun, perhaps you could map too, just to have something to make the forums actually active.

Thank you. I actually plan to start mapping over the next few weeks, but with everything going on right now, I am kind of trying to work out some problems I have IRL. Hopefully, however, I can get through this week without issue. 😉

@anubiz wrote:Hello Amigo !

First I tell you, this is a NZP MAPS Forum, but with the death of the 1.2 Update everything its going down (Talking About the interesting on NZP) But well, im glad you are going to be a part of this forum, so greetings and enjoy your stay here.

Quite interesting, indeed- wait, what? Also, thank you. Like I said on Manuel's quote, I will start mapping soon, but problems IRL are kind of dragging me down. Hopefully, the problems will be fixed. 😉

View user profile

5 Re: Greetings... on Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm

No problem. Wish you luck on the IRL problems. I'd like to see another mapper in this forum :cute: it would be nice, and plus, it would revive its... You know what.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum