Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP Sound Packs Section?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NZP Sound Packs Section? on Mon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Guest


Guest
May I have a section to post the sound packs I edit so I don't go around looking for them?

2 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Tue May 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Guest


Guest
Double Post.

3 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
thelonelypiggy wrote:Double Post.

I believe you mean "bump".

View user profile

4 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Wed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:Double Post.

I believe you mean "bump".
It's the same thing, really.

View user profile

5 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Thu May 16, 2013 4:51 am

WillWow

avatar
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
@jastolze wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:Double Post.

I believe you mean "bump".
It's the same thing, really.

No that is not the same thing, believe me.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

6 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Thu May 16, 2013 4:04 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@WillWow wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:Double Post.

I believe you mean "bump".
It's the same thing, really.

No that is not the same thing, believe me.
...Usually when you say that you give support for your reasoning, lol.

It's a little different I guess. Usually when I bump something, I do it as a double post.
Although it can be done as a single post, too.

View user profile

7 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Thu May 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Guest


Guest
@jastolze wrote:
@WillWow wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:Double Post.

I believe you mean "bump".
It's the same thing, really.

No that is not the same thing, believe me.
...Usually when you say that you give support for your reasoning, lol.

It's a little different I guess. Usually when I bump something, I do it as a double post.
Although it can be done as a single post, too.
We get what he means, Jas is kinda right..

8 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Thu May 16, 2013 4:47 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@WillWow wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:Double Post.

I believe you mean "bump".
It's the same thing, really.

No that is not the same thing, believe me.
...Usually when you say that you give support for your reasoning, lol.

It's a little different I guess. Usually when I bump something, I do it as a double post.
Although it can be done as a single post, too.
We get what he means, Jas is kinda right..
Of course I am. When am I ever NOT right?

View user profile

9 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 pm

WillWow

avatar
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
I was meaning about how a 'bump' is when you post in a topic that has not been posted in for a while, and a 'double post' is a DOUBLE POST.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

10 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@WillWow wrote:I was meaning about how a 'bump' is when you post in a topic that has not been posted in for a while, and a 'double post' is a DOUBLE POST.
Um... We realize that. No need to get your panties in a bunch. xD

View user profile

11 Re: NZP Sound Packs Section? on Thu May 16, 2013 8:09 pm

WillWow

avatar
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
derpy derp!!...


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum