Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

OUYA: The Indie Console

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OUYA: The Indie Console on Mon May 27, 2013 2:33 pm

OUYA is a console that uses no discs and everything is downloadable. Also everything is free to try before you buy so you can see if you like it or not. Also you can create your own games for this console, PC, MAC, Android, iOS, Xbox 360, and PS3 with the OUYA Developer Kit that comes with the console. Its very cool and the controllers look like Xbox controllers except this has a touch pad for various game titles. So far 128 games have been made for it. It gets released on June 25, 2013 for $99. So only a few weeks until then. It also supports 4 controllers and is online too. Problem is it looks like HDMI cable only for people who don't have HDTV's. Go to http://www.ouya.tv for more info. Below are some screenshots.


OUYA Console with controller


OUYA Console


Ports on the console.

So far it looks great so I wouldn't pass this up.



Last edited by Darkspines on Tue May 28, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

2 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Mon May 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Guest


Guest
@Darkspines wrote:OUYA is a console that uses no discs and everything is downloadable. Also everything is free to try before you buy so you can see if you like it or not. Also you can create your own games for this console, PC, MAC, Android, iOS, Xbox 360, and PS3 with the OUYA Developer Kit that comes with the console. Its very cool and the controllers look like Xbox controllers except this has a touch pad for various game titles. So far 128 games have been made for it. It gets released on June 4th, 2013 for $99. So only a few days until then. It also supports 4 controllers and is online too. Problem is it looks like HDMI cable only for people who don't have HDTV's. Go to http://www.ouya.tv for more info. Below are some screenshots.


So far it looks great so I wouldn't pass this up.

Looks promising. And I have a HDTV so I am fine. :D

3 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Tue May 28, 2013 4:01 pm

SoulOfSet

avatar
Member
Member
It's actually a rather interesting idea. I think you'll tend to see it more in the schools and colleges due to it's cheap price and potential as a learning platform. Similar to the Raspberry Pi. It also runs Android which makes it a perfect entry device to the profitable mobile market.

View user profile http://nzportable.forumotion.com

4 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Tue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Great. Now we need a Portable Television that fits in your pocket that can get signal almost anywhere.

View user profile

5 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Tue May 28, 2013 6:29 pm

@SoulOfSet wrote:It's actually a rather interesting idea. I think you'll tend to see it more in the schools and colleges due to it's cheap price and potential as a learning platform. Similar to the Raspberry Pi. It also runs Android which makes it a perfect entry device to the profitable mobile market.
It's possible. It might work greatly in a game designing class.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

6 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Wed May 29, 2013 3:11 am

WillWow

avatar
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
I've heard of this before, my friend has gone on about it for ages.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

7 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Thu May 30, 2013 12:39 am

Guest


Guest
@Darkspines wrote:OUYA is a console that uses no discs and everything is downloadable. Also everything is free to try before you buy so you can see if you like it or not. Also you can create your own games for this console, PC, MAC, Android, iOS, Xbox 360, and PS3 with the OUYA Developer Kit that comes with the console. Its very cool and the controllers look like Xbox controllers except this has a touch pad for various game titles. So far 128 games have been made for it. It gets released on June 25, 2013 for $99. So only a few weeks until then. It also supports 4 controllers and is online too. Problem is it looks like HDMI cable only for people who don't have HDTV's. Go to http://www.ouya.tv for more info. Below are some screenshots.


OUYA Console with controller


OUYA Console


Ports on the console.

So far it looks great so I wouldn't pass this up.




Dude this console came out like 1 and a half years ago... but it's pretty decent I got one like a year ago. Even though I barely play it.

8 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Fri May 31, 2013 12:16 am

thelonelypiggy wrote:
@Darkspines wrote:OUYA is a console that uses no discs and everything is downloadable. Also everything is free to try before you buy so you can see if you like it or not. Also you can create your own games for this console, PC, MAC, Android, iOS, Xbox 360, and PS3 with the OUYA Developer Kit that comes with the console. Its very cool and the controllers look like Xbox controllers except this has a touch pad for various game titles. So far 128 games have been made for it. It gets released on June 25, 2013 for $99. So only a few weeks until then. It also supports 4 controllers and is online too. Problem is it looks like HDMI cable only for people who don't have HDTV's. Go to http://www.ouya.tv for more info. Below are some screenshots.


OUYA Console with controller


OUYA Console


Ports on the console.

So far it looks great so I wouldn't pass this up.




Dude this console came out like 1 and a half years ago... but it's pretty decent I got one like a year ago. Even though I barely play it.
Only where you live. For me it comes out on the 25th of June.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

9 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Fri May 31, 2013 12:21 am

Guest


Guest
@Darkspines wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:
@Darkspines wrote:OUYA is a console that uses no discs and everything is downloadable. Also everything is free to try before you buy so you can see if you like it or not. Also you can create your own games for this console, PC, MAC, Android, iOS, Xbox 360, and PS3 with the OUYA Developer Kit that comes with the console. Its very cool and the controllers look like Xbox controllers except this has a touch pad for various game titles. So far 128 games have been made for it. It gets released on June 25, 2013 for $99. So only a few weeks until then. It also supports 4 controllers and is online too. Problem is it looks like HDMI cable only for people who don't have HDTV's. Go to http://www.ouya.tv for more info. Below are some screenshots.


OUYA Console with controller


OUYA Console


Ports on the console.

So far it looks great so I wouldn't pass this up.




Dude this console came out like 1 and a half years ago... but it's pretty decent I got one like a year ago. Even though I barely play it.
Only where you live. For me it comes out on the 25th of June.

The video game market is slow..

10 Re: OUYA: The Indie Console on Fri May 31, 2013 3:09 pm

thelonelypiggy wrote:
@Darkspines wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:
@Darkspines wrote:OUYA is a console that uses no discs and everything is downloadable. Also everything is free to try before you buy so you can see if you like it or not. Also you can create your own games for this console, PC, MAC, Android, iOS, Xbox 360, and PS3 with the OUYA Developer Kit that comes with the console. Its very cool and the controllers look like Xbox controllers except this has a touch pad for various game titles. So far 128 games have been made for it. It gets released on June 25, 2013 for $99. So only a few weeks until then. It also supports 4 controllers and is online too. Problem is it looks like HDMI cable only for people who don't have HDTV's. Go to http://www.ouya.tv for more info. Below are some screenshots.


OUYA Console with controller


OUYA Console


Ports on the console.

So far it looks great so I wouldn't pass this up.




Dude this console came out like 1 and a half years ago... but it's pretty decent I got one like a year ago. Even though I barely play it.
Only where you live. For me it comes out on the 25th of June.

The video game market is slow..
Tell me about it.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum