Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaving The Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Leaving The Site on Fri May 31, 2013 11:22 pm

So after a bit of a long absence from the site, I realized that I no longer have any intention of looking into it anymore. Oraki, Dreize (not willingly), and all of my cool old friends have left already. And, no offense to you guys, but I honestly cannot relate to anybody left on this forum at all. I mainly just come on here to laugh at some of the dumb shit that goes on personally.

The main reason I got into NZP was that when I switched schools, I had nobody at all. My life consisted of sitting at home bored as hell everyday, and my self-esteem took a great hit to that. I started mapping with WC as a sign of "false hope" that I still had it in me to do something. Then I realized that NZP was just a game which not many would ever even hear of. So I stopped mapping. Not to mention my computer can't' even run the damn game anymore. But now my life is so much different. I'm back with my old friends and it's how it should be. I've no intention of "being" something, rather now I have the "I don't give a fuck" motive on life.

Like I said before, I don't really connect with anybody on here anymore. I have gotten into different things, one of them would be Yugioh. A game which most people on this forum would laugh at (without realizing the gravity of the game of course). I've also joined a Yugioh "academy" forum with people that I can really relate to, and I really have a blast on it (and just to clarify most of the people are of 20 years or older). You can follow me if you want: http://starlightacademy.forumotion.co.uk/

I'm sorry this has to be goodbye but I had a blast here guys. I wish you all luck in life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

2 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:18 am

Oraki51

RedDevil497 wrote:So after a bit of a long absence from the site, I realized that I no longer have any intention of looking into it anymore. Oraki, Dreize (not willingly), and all of my cool old friends have left already. And, no offense to you guys, but I honestly cannot relate to anybody left on this forum at all. I mainly just come on here to laugh at some of the dumb shit that goes on personally.

The main reason I got into NZP was that when I switched schools, I had nobody at all. My life consisted of sitting at home bored as hell everyday, and my self-esteem took a great hit to that. I started mapping with WC as a sign of "false hope" that I still had it in me to do something. Then I realized that NZP was just a game which not many would ever even hear of. So I stopped mapping. Not to mention my computer can't' even run the damn game anymore. But now my life is so much different. I'm back with my old friends and it's how it should be. I've no intention of "being" something, rather now I have the "I don't give a fuck" motive on life.

Like I said before, I don't really connect with anybody on here anymore. I have gotten into different things, one of them would be Yugioh. A game which most people on this forum would laugh at (without realizing the gravity of the game of course). I've also joined a Yugioh "academy" forum with people that I can really relate to, and I really have a blast on it (and just to clarify most of the people are of 20 years or older). You can follow me if you want: http://starlightacademy.forumotion.co.uk/

I'm sorry this has to be goodbye but I had a blast here guys. I wish you all luck in life.

*Is still here*
(D) I will try to keep in touch with you Red, its sad to see you leave.

View user profile

3 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 am

Oops lol, I just figured you left because I haven't seen you in a while..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

4 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 am

RedDevil497 wrote:So after a bit of a long absence from the site, I realized that I no longer have any intention of looking into it anymore. Oraki, Dreize (not willingly), and all of my cool old friends have left already. And, no offense to you guys, but I honestly cannot relate to anybody left on this forum at all. I mainly just come on here to laugh at some of the dumb shit that goes on personally.

Cya. Good Luck in your senior year.

5 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:35 am

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
I bid you good luck and farewell sir!

View user profile

6 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:58 am

7 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 am

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
Dafuq red? I leave for one day, and come find out the only other Republican on the site is leaving???

Really?

Add me on Facebook so we can keep in touch: https://www.facebook.com/jordan.stolze

View user profile

8 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:52 am

Oraki51

jastolze wrote:Dafuq red? I leave for one day, and come find out the only other Republican on the site is leaving???

Really?

Add me on Facebook so we can keep in touch: https://www.facebook.com/jordan.stolze

Thanks for publicly giving your age, location, etc. out. (D)

View user profile

9 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
jastolze wrote:Dafuq red? I leave for one day, and come find out the only other Republican on the site is leaving???

Really?

IM COMING FOR YOU JASTO MUAHAHAHAHAHA

View user profile

10 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Really?

You should have PMed the info....anyway I will see you tonight.

PS: Don't look out your window.

11 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:30 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
Oraki51 wrote:

Really?

It won't matter, since you need to have a FB account to view others profiles, and 95% of people here don't have that, or a social life for that matter.

View user profile

12 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Oraki51

jastolze wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:

Really?

It won't matter, since you need to have a FB account to view others profiles, and 95% of people here don't have that, or a social life for that matter.

If you have a social networking account, you have a social life. NZP is a social network. (D)

View user profile

13 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:45 pm

Lol Jas I will add you bro. And Oraki, I wouldn't really take this site into consideration when talking about a 'social life.'

View user profile

14 Re: Leaving The Site on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 am

Oraki51 wrote:
jastolze wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:

Really?

If you have a social networking account, you have a social life. NZP is a social network. (D)

You must not have a life Oraki51. Jastolze I might add you. =P

15 Re: Leaving The Site on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:28 pm

ArKaZeen

Well, peace.

Good luck in life, blah blah I'll stalk you on that site maybe.

Fag :sigh:

View user profile

16 I'm gonna get you! on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:47 am

Lolz, thanks for giving out the info Jas, PREPARE TO BE RAEPED!

View user profile

17 Re: Leaving The Site on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:26 am

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
Dunker12345 wrote:Lolz, thanks for giving out the info Jas, PREPARE TO BE RAEPED!
What info are you going on about? I gave my Facebook link, not my Social Security or Credit Card number. So, I'm not sure what info you're talking about. Plus, Facebook makes it to where YOU need a FB account to view other peoples accounts, which, like I said before, 95% of you guys don't have.

View user profile

18 Re: Leaving The Site on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Dreize, Red... The only decent people I met on this site are gone. Its a pity really. Too bad the game is dead. I have no real intention of doing anything on this site except have a laugh at some ticks on this site now and again. I have a proper life now in school with friends and outside of school. I will not be wasting my time on here anymore. I might come on now and again for the lols but thats it. Yeah... thats pretty much it. AND TO THE POINT... Bye Red!  WinkeyWink 

View user profile

19 Re: Leaving The Site on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:54 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
MrKd.2012 wrote:Dreize, Red... The only decent people I met on this site are gone. Its a pity really. Too bad the game is dead. I have no real intention of doing anything on this site except have a laugh at some ticks on this site now and again. I have a proper life now in school with friends and outside of school. I will not be wasting my time on here anymore. I might come on now and again for the lols but thats it. Yeah... thats pretty much it. AND TO THE POINT... Bye Red!  WinkeyWink 

Game is NOT dead. I know you've been away from the community but would be best if you'd check the moddb page before making such accusations.

Also, Red and Dreize aren't the only decent people here. Whether or not you like people on here does not make them decent or terrible.

Okay, enough of that rant. I'd like to see you stay here, and not leave right after you introduce yourself.

View user profile

20 Re: Leaving The Site on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:22 pm

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
Please dont dig out any old rotten corpses.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum