Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moon! (This is not a post about me making the map)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Why does everyone say moon would be to hard!?!?! ITS EASY (well if the part you think is hard is the gravity) you can make a command that sets the gravity to whatever using the "sv_gravity XXX" command! if it is for other reasons i am sorry for wasting your time and looking like an idiot!!

View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

ArKaZeen

View user profile
ikill4fun32 wrote:Why does everyone say moon would be to hard!?!?! ITS EASY (well if the part you think is hard is the gravity) you can make a command that sets the gravity to whatever using the "sv_gravity XXX" command! if it is for other reasons i am sorry for wasting your time and looking like an idiot!!

I'm pretty sure that there's already a map made by Oraki that already has the gravity command... (all thanks to my post ;D) But just go to the search engine on the left, by where all of the latest topics are and search the forum for it... (a key word could be MOON, as you can infer) and you might find it, so good luck and have fun with it.

View user profile

Oraki51

@Manuel Valle7 wrote:
ikill4fun32 wrote:Why does everyone say moon would be to hard!?!?! ITS EASY (well if the part you think is hard is the gravity) you can make a command that sets the gravity to whatever using the "sv_gravity XXX" command! if it is for other reasons i am sorry for wasting your time and looking like an idiot!!

I'm pretty sure that there's already a map made by Oraki that already has the gravity command... (all thanks to my post ;D) But just go to the search engine on the left, by where all of the latest topics are and search the forum for it... (a key word could be MOON, as you can infer) and you might find it, so good luck and have fun with it.

Pretty sure the thread was deleted. Actually it was, by some idiot admin/mod. I'll reupload if i get a chance.

View user profile
@Oraki51 wrote:
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:

Pretty sure the thread was deleted. Actually it was, by some idiot admin/mod. I'll reupload if i get a chance.

That makes sense, why would someone delete it though?

View user profile

Oraki51

@Manuel Valle7 wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
@Manuel Valle7 wrote:

That makes sense, why would someone delete it though?

No freaking idea.

View user profile
Jealous pricks .-.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum