Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pettition for Mabuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pettition for Mabuse on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 pm

I know this isnt going to work, but seriously, NZP was a great indie title and it died.
But if Doctor Mabuse joins the team, i can be saved,

i mean think of it!
we are so close to a perfect portable homebrew, and if not that, then better!
I decided to make this, mainly because i have no life and nothing better to do, and id rather see a better PSP version.

DOCTOR MABUSE JOINS NZP TEAM

Senior Meatbox

Im gonna get ALOT of hate for this

View user profile

2 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:04 pm

@seniormeatbox wrote: But if Doctor Mabuse joins the team, i can be saved,

Save you from what the inevitable swarm of the undead that their comings seem perpetual?

But I'll sign anyway since I want to torture Doctor Mabuse who does sexual abuse. =P

But who needs NZP there is already a remake. http://www.moddb.com/mods/nzp-115-mod

3 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:12 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
I highly doubt Mabuse will join the NZP team. He's already working on 3 (possibly 4) projects, and the more he works on random projects, the slower the development will be. Plus, from what I hear, he has a job and a girlfriend. So, add all that together, and you have very little time.

View user profile

4 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:19 pm

@jastolze wrote:I highly doubt Mabuse will join the NZP team. He's already working on 3 (possibly 4) projects, and the more he works on random projects, the slower the development will be. Plus, from what I hear, he has a job and a girlfriend. So, add all that together, and you have very little time.

Mabuse has a girlfriend? Impossible.

5 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:55 am

As far as I remember he offered help and his engine for use with NZP. But don't quote me on that.

6 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:50 am

thelonelypiggy wrote:
@jastolze wrote:I highly doubt Mabuse will join the NZP team. He's already working on 3 (possibly 4) projects, and the more he works on random projects, the slower the development will be. Plus, from what I hear, he has a job and a girlfriend. So, add all that together, and you have very little time.

Mabuse has a girlfriend? Impossible.

Sign me up on this S**T, even though it WILL NOT happen

View user profile

7 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 am

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Well. Mabuse tried to offer his support, and got no reply. If Jukki or whoever ever actually gets around to releasing the source code or actually giving to Mabuse or whatever, I am fairly sure he would complete it at a later point.

Although, I don't really give a shit if he does or doesn't so.... it's fine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

8 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Oraki51

Non of the devs are even active. Therefore no one can allow him to do anything.

View user profile

9 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Oraki51

thelonelypiggy wrote:

Save you from what the inevitable swarm of the undead that their comings seem perpetual?

But I'll sign anyway since I want to torture Doctor Mabuse who does sexual abuse. =P

But who needs NZP there is already a remake. http://www.moddb.com/mods/nzp-115-mod

Also there is no "remake" on that link, just addons and links to some good games and some dead or dying ones.

View user profile

10 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 pm

@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:

Also there is no "remake" on that link, just addons and links to some good games and some dead or dying ones.

Are you that retarded? I guess you did not notice what the point of that page was.

11 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 pm

thelonelypiggy wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:

Are you that retarded? I guess you did not notice what the point of that page was.

NO
BAD PIGGY
BAD

ORAKI IS HELPING WITH E-12
BAD PIGGER

View user profile

12 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 pm

@seniormeatbox wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:

NO
BAD PIGGY
BAD

ORAKI IS HELPING WITH E-12
BAD PIGGER

I'm pretty sure when he meant "dying" games he also meant E-12

13 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Oraki51

thelonelypiggy wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:

I simply misunderstood the post. No need to call me a retard, you child, thinking you're so superior for calling me slow.

View user profile

14 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:58 am

@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
thelonelypiggy wrote:

I simply misunderstood the post. No need to call me a retard, you child, thinking you're so superior for calling me slow.
Once again, Lonely Piggy, you know you're immature when you say things like that to people.

15 Re: Pettition for Mabuse on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:48 am

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
i dont have time for another game...
The 2 coders just left nzp and currently justice is the only one left..

Blame jukki and blubs for beeing such a-holes...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum