Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Make Doors In NZP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How To Make Doors In NZP on Sun May 22, 2011 8:32 pm

SoulOfSet

I'm not going to lie, I'm making this tutorial because I spent up to 45 minutes trying to figure this out.

Now one thing you must understand. Using the classname func_door_nzp will NOT magically spawn a door where you point the entity on the map. It will spawn a rainbow diamond that does nothing. You must tie a block or wall to the entity func_door_nzp as shown below.

Once you do that you will be presented with an area to put your classnames and key values

This is a picture of where you should be after that and some typical keyvalues.

Sorry about the bad image quality im on a slow connection cant upload too much at once. If you cant see those values they are

Speed 100
wait 4
lip 8
model 1
cost 750

View user profile http://nzportable.forumotion.com

2 Re: How To Make Doors In NZP on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 am

LOL bro the first few times I tried putting weapon models on walls it gave me this diamond and i was raging for like an hour until i found out I forgot to put the g_ in front of the .mdl

LOL

3 Re: How To Make Doors In NZP on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 am

anubiz

@Dreize wrote:LOL bro the first few times I tried putting weapon models on walls it gave me this diamond and i was raging for like an hour until i found out I forgot to put the g_ in front of the .mdl

LOL

LOL I also happened to my

View user profile

4 Re: How To Make Doors In NZP on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:58 am

@anubiz wrote:
@Dreize wrote:LOL bro the first few times I tried putting weapon models on walls it gave me this diamond and i was raging for like an hour until i found out I forgot to put the g_ in front of the .mdl

LOL

LOL I also happened to my

Anubiz , you do realise this topic is very old... :/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum