Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

few suggestions from active player

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1few suggestions from active player Empty few suggestions from active player Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:31 am

walliussami

hey, i have enjoyed nzp alot and i have few suggestions and,
when i played nzp on wahnsinn to high levels i saw a few problems:
-35+ rounds traps dont kill zombies instantly anymore id like it to insta kill always
-45+ rounds you have round by round bigger risk that the last zombie wont spawn and lags somewhere where you cant kill it, myself i got to round 70(nohacks,2 downs) till the zombie lagged somewhere
-And one of the most annoying is when the zombies lagg to some wall or to another zombie so it get training harder and sometimes you gotta go find lagger zombie from another side of the map
-when you save the game and load it , you will lose the other weapon witch isnt in your hand
-when you go down high level you want to get that jugg before another down so please add monkey bombs and maybe crossbow witch gets to afwul lawton and  has bullets what works as monkeybombs
-add mule kick perk:gives you 3rd weapon

2few suggestions from active player Empty Re: few suggestions from active player Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Manuel Valle7

You cannot change the game.. You can ONLY map for the game. You need the source code for it and the Devs won't release it...

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A THREAD EXPLAINING THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE... TOO MANY OF THESE HAVE BEEN POPPING UP LATELY

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum