Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making CoD edits

+4
Call16-Podolski
jastolze
Mirai Dematro
ArKaZeen
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Making CoD edits Empty Making CoD edits Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:52 pm

ArKaZeen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTj5oMza4A&feature=youtu.be

Pretty bad for a first attempt but I'm still learning.

What do you think for now?

Any creative criticism is fine (REAL CRITICISM PLEASE, I DON'T WANT BS)

Ty.

2Making CoD edits Empty COD edit Opinion Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Mirai Dematro

Mirai Dematro

Never expected you were into COD edits!

Anyway, the music was a great choice and fitted very well.
Also the transitions between clips were smooth.
I felt there were no unnecessary effects going on, like on some videos.
I liked that the effects were going along with the music, although sometimes it was, as you mentioned un-synced

Keep doing this, sync the audio with the video, and make 'em longer!

Looking forward to your second edit.

MD

https://www.youtube.com/user/miraidematro

3Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Ah yes, the best criticism of all: None! Keep up the good work Arka (even though I don't edit CoD, nor do I know how) xD

4Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:29 pm

ArKaZeen

I hope you guys are kidding... Compared to lots of other cod edits, this wasn't amazing or even remotely good lol.

It was just a bunch of effects together.

Well thanks guys anyways :D

5Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:57 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

RiyuSaki wrote:I hope you guys are kidding... Compared to lots of other cod edits, this wasn't amazing or even remotely good lol.

It was just a bunch of effects together.

Well thanks guys anyways :D
You're right: It sucks.

Lawl, not really. I didn't have anything to compare it to, so that's why I said what I did.

6Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Not to shabby, but HD is a must with some of the YT Fags. I saw a vdieo that was 360p but the bit rate was high and it was close to crystal clear, but because it wasn't 720, he got bashed. What does that tell you? Go HD pl0x.

7Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:23 am

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

jastolze wrote:Ah yes, the best criticism of all: None! Keep up the good work Arka (even though I don't edit CoD, nor do I know how) xD

Surely No Criticism is actually bad criticism, because your not criticizing anything.

I thoroughly enjoyed those wacky kills. Some people play to much CoD.... xD

8Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:51 am

ArKaZeen

Only the double kill was mine lol. I got recordings of people killing me. PC Cod is easier.

Note: HD Was not here because I wasn't capable of it. I've found out a way to record laggy but slow and then if i speed it up X4, it would look better then smooth. 20 seconds cod clips = 2.5 GB :( xD.

Thanks guys, my second edit for a clan friend is next.

9Making CoD edits Empty Nice one. Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:48 am

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

No complaints here.

What you could do though is:
1. Get BO2
2. Record with that
3. Post it

Other than that, all round good.

10Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 am

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Dunker12345 wrote:No complaints here.

1. Get BO2
2. Record with that
3. Post it

My list is different:
1. Don't waste your money on dat shit.
2. Kill Dunker.

Done.

11Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Podolski wrote:

1. Get BO2
2. Record with that
3. Post it

My list is different:
2. Kill Dunker.

Done.

1. Do what Pod said in 1 and 2.
2. Don't waste your time or what pod said, money on it.
3. Sniping sux in BO2 and BO1.
4. Pirate or buy MW3 (Pirate it, it's not worth the money but it's not a bad game).
5. It's good for sniping.
6. Fuck buying games.

12Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

^ What Friiz said. ^

Also, for those of you who have a 3DS, they just discovered a way to play Pirated 3DS games (Roms/ISO's) on ANY 3DS.

So far, it works with every 3DS game to date, but that may change due to Nintendo Patching the software soon. (Although, the team can just counter that in a week or two)

Google Gateway 3DS: It's not out for a couple of more weeks. Plus, you'll need a LOT of SD cards in order to play. Each game requires its own SD card, and it does NOT play Homebrew or Regular 3DS Games.

The set price for it is like ~80 USD. However, it's guaranteed to work for life. (As long as you don't update the 3DS BEFORE the Flashcard itself)
P.S: This isn't spam, it's a sexy post from that sexy Jastolze person. Enjoy, you sexy people. :D

13Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:46 am

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

Podolski wrote:

1. Get BO2
2. Record with that
3. Post it

My list is different:
2. Kill Dunker.

Done.

Theatre mode is the only good thing on BO2, so I kind of agree with you there.

14Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:53 pm

ArKaZeen

Gross, Mw3 sucks imo. I have it but don't like it's online.

Bo2 is worse and laggy so no point in that either.

Thanks for the lists but I mean editing-wise lol, not game-wise.

15Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:19 pm

RiyuSaki wrote:

I like MW3's connection, constant 4 bars on PS3, on BO2 I get 3 bars but lag is noticeable, sometimes goes to 1-2 bars, never played online PC. MW2 was epic for online, never lagged once. COD 4 on UK.Euro servers I get 30-70 and on US servers I get 60-200 (Mostly 100, still playable..).

16Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 pm

ArKaZeen

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
RiyuSaki wrote:

I like MW3's connection, constant 4 bars on PS3, on BO2 I get 3 bars but lag is noticeable, sometimes goes to 1-2 bars, never played online PC. MW2 was epic for online, never lagged once. COD 4 on UK.Euro servers I get 30-70 and on US servers I get 60-200 (Mostly 100, still playable..).

Lel, well we Canadians get American pings so we're good.

I don't like MW3 as I think it's a MW2 remake with a bit of stuff added and the gun sounds sound like BB (pellet) guns to me.

17Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

RiyuSaki wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
RiyuSaki wrote:

I don't like MW3 as I think it's a MW2 remake with a bit of stuff added and the gun sounds sound like BB (pellet) guns to me.

No shit its a direct sequel.

18Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:38 am

Oraki51 wrote:
RiyuSaki wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
RiyuSaki wrote:

I actually found the game enjoyable. Some stuff was shit but I liked the maps and stuff, at least they gave away a nice bit for free.

19Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:
RiyuSaki wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
RiyuSaki wrote:

I actually found the game enjoyable. Some stuff was shit but I liked the maps and stuff, at least they gave away a nice bit for free.

Same. I don't know why so many people think its the worst game ever I mean, it does have some value to it. I like when people say "Oh its just a stupid 60 dolalr map pack". Well, so are all the BO, MW2, and BO2 DLCs. Just maps totaling 60 dollars and all we want is the company to shove out more and well they answered with MW3 so no one should be mad.

20Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 am

ArKaZeen

Yes, but direct sequels do not NEED to be EXACTLY like how the previous game was.

21Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:59 am

RiyuSaki wrote:Yes, but direct sequels do not NEED to be EXACTLY like how the previous game was.

Yes, I agree.

MW3 is not exactly like MW2. Guns are different, maps are different, perks are different, equipment is different, story is different, Spec Ops is different.

Sure maybe some stuff is the same, but not allot imo. Not enough to call it a $60 map pack and say it's not worth a dime or not good. And to be honest, even if a game was allot like it's predecessor, I wouldn't care, if it's a fun game (like MW3 was imo) then it's a good game.

22Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 am

ArKaZeen

There was alot of stuff that was similar. The whole aspect was similar. Sure you add hybrid sight and gun sounds like Pellet guns but it's very VERY similar to Mw2 looks and feel wise. I finished the campaign and the only part I liked would have to be when you choke Markarov. :P

23Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

RiyuSaki wrote:Yes, but direct sequels do not NEED to be EXACTLY like how the previous game was.

That's kinda of how a direct sequel works. bud. You think not too long after MW2 ingame they developed tons of new weapons and futuristic vehicles?

24Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:15 pm

ArKaZeen

Oraki51 wrote:

That's kinda of how a direct sequel works. bud. You think not too long after MW2 ingame they developed tons of new weapons and futuristic vehicles?

Yeah. That's exactly how I think it would be.

25Making CoD edits Empty Re: Making CoD edits Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 pm

RiyuSaki wrote:20 seconds cod clips = 2.5 GB :( xD.

Alright let's keep this on topic. What are you using to record? Now DXTory which is what I am using, is known for large file sizes. Even then, a 20 second clip is only 60-100 MB in 720. Also I am not sure about after effects, but in Adobe Premier Pro you have a stretch to fit option, allowing you to use let's say, 640x480 clips and stretching them to 720p or 1080p. Not sure if AE has it, but I think it should considering it's Adobe. Not a hope FRAPS would achieve that size in 20 seconds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum