Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loading Quake maps in Garry's Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Loading Quake maps in Garry's Mod on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:19 am

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
OMG Quake maps kinda-work in GMOD!!!!! It looks weird because it is all blocky and the guns look not-blocky.................................................................... Anyone else tried this?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

2 Re: Loading Quake maps in Garry's Mod on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:40 am

Oraki51

WillWow wrote:OMG Quake maps kinda-work in GMOD!!!!! It looks weird because it is all blocky and the guns look not-blocky.................................................................... Anyone else tried this?

Of course they work, they're bsp files. Plus the source engine is a heavily modified quake engine.

View user profile

3 Re: Loading Quake maps in Garry's Mod on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:19 am

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
(UN) Yes, of course, but I want to know if anyone else has done it, just out of curiosity. Also I tried using the NZP models in Gmod9 and made a full spawnlist and everything and they won't appear. I don't feel like trying it in Gmod13 (I do have it, of course) because it won't work anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum