Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Theres going to be a better Nzp.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: If Theres going to be a better Nzp. on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:03 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
ikill4fun32 wrote:

Ju[s]ice will only be able to revive it if he has a coder to help, and for right now, I have / no one has gotten an "official word" on if Ghost / Mabuse try to help him, but they do sound like they know what they have to do if they want to port it to their new combine engine XD... that gives me some hope. either way if no coders can help, as in, Ghost / Mabuse leave the PSP scene, to work on the Vita scene, that would MOST LIKELY mean that they would spend to much time on their new games they are developing, to work on NZ:P on a dead portable system. That,s my 2 cents PEACE OUT!!!!

"On a dead portable system"

The PSP is actually very much alive for the homebrew scene, don't know where you're getting your info from.

People think that because the Vita is out and the console is about 8 years old..your 2 cents wasn't that valid ipay2giveblowjobs69..

Friizy Parker Jones! That's enough! Apologize to the young man right now! xD

View user profile

27 Re: If Theres going to be a better Nzp. on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:20 pm

@jastolze wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
ikill4fun32 wrote:

Ju[s]ice will only be able to revive it if he has a coder to help, and for right now, I have / no one has gotten an "official word" on if Ghost / Mabuse try to help him, but they do sound like they know what they have to do if they want to port it to their new combine engine XD... that gives me some hope. either way if no coders can help, as in, Ghost / Mabuse leave the PSP scene, to work on the Vita scene, that would MOST LIKELY mean that they would spend to much time on their new games they are developing, to work on NZ:P on a dead portable system. That,s my 2 cents PEACE OUT!!!!

"On a dead portable system"

The PSP is actually very much alive for the homebrew scene, don't know where you're getting your info from.

People think that because the Vita is out and the console is about 8 years old..your 2 cents wasn't that valid ipay2giveblowjobs69..

Friizy Parker Jones! That's enough! Apologize to the young man right now! xD

Who's Friizy? I only know a FRiiZY and FRiiZYDuDE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum