Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT DA FAQ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WHAT DA FAQ??? on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:45 pm

ass you know, a new member named ikill4fun came to this site, who also changed his name to ikillnoobs4fun

but there is a picture for E-12 that piggy uploaded....

and ikill4funs name is placed where piggys name shoudl be!

want proof?

If this was already known, please let me know

View user profile

2 Re: WHAT DA FAQ??? on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:10 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@seniormeatbox wrote:ass you know, a new member named ikill4fun came to this site, who also changed his name to ikillnoobs4fun

want proof?

I'm pretty sure Ikillnoobs4Fun is Piggy. If you move the cursor over his link to the profile, and it says dextrilusion, it's him.

View user profile

3 Re: WHAT DA FAQ??? on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:09 pm

@jastolze wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:ass you know, a new member named ikill4fun came to this site, who also changed his name to ikillnoobs4fun

want proof?

I'm pretty sure Ikillnoobs4Fun is Piggy. If you move the cursor over his link to the profile, and it says dextrilusion, it's him.

I am not Ikilln00s4fun32, nor Ikill...d...o..g...s4fun32 either, N00bs is piggy, not sure about Dogs, i think he is, i have no idea why "Ikill4fun" (without the 32) is said to be posting that, they are all copies of a greater original.

Also i did not change my name to "Ikilln00bs4fun32" that was piggy all by his little lonesome... and now i am calling him my sister, so get over it.

View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

4 Re: WHAT DA FAQ??? on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Oraki51

ikill4fun32 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:

want proof?

I am not Ikilln00s4fun32, nor Ikill...d...o..g...s4fun32 either, N00bs is piggy, not sure about Dogs, i think he is, i have no idea why "Ikill4fun" (without the 32) is said to be posting that, they are all copies of a greater original.

Also i did not change my name to "Ikilln00bs4fun32" that was piggy all by his little lonesome... and now i am calling him my sister, so get over it.

Dat english sounds like piggy's (D)

View user profile

5 Re: WHAT DA FAQ??? on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 pm

@Oraki51 wrote:
ikill4fun32 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:

want proof?

well its not, I can assure you i am the real Ikill4fun32. man this whole thing is starting to get confusing! i am / still am / will always be "Ikill4fun32" except on MineCraft, i am "Ikillforfun32"

View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

6 Re: WHAT DA FAQ??? on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:02 am

Ziodan

@jastolze wrote:

want proof?

Glad you noticed.

ikill4fun32 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:

want proof?

LOL. I'm not really that lonely if you do take that name too literal. i have what everyone has, FAMIRY. (Well maybe except for you, you killed them 4 fun 32 times.)

@Oraki51 wrote:
ikill4fun32 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:

want proof?

No duh?

You are very wise Oraki51

ikill4fun32 wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
ikill4fun32 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:

want proof?

well its not, I can assure you i am the real Ikill4fun32. man this whole thing is starting to get confusing! i am / still am / will always be "Ikill4fun32" except on MineCraft, i am "Ikillforfun32"

And I'd like to kill the n00b who seriously thought it wasn't me. XD

View user profile

7 Re: WHAT DA FAQ??? on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 pm

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

want proof?

*as
*should

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

8 Re: WHAT DA FAQ??? on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:31 am

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@WillWow wrote:

want proof?

*as
*should

Can we like, not bump threads just to correct someone on something simple? I mean, we already knew what Senior meant, so there's really no point in this. I'm apparently supposed to be admin soon, so when I am, this is the first place I'm headed. So, consider this thread locked.

Or better yet, a mod could lock this? Just a thought.

View user profile

9 Re: WHAT DA FAQ??? on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:50 pm

@jastolze wrote:

Or better yet, a mod could lock this? Just a thought.

Locked, this thread has served its purpose, and for those who are wondering, Jas might be becoming an admin soon so at-least we got a good person on the team! ;)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum