Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

A better alternative to Minecraft

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A better alternative to Minecraft  Empty A better alternative to Minecraft Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:52 am

Ziodan

CubeWorld is a Voxel-based exploration RPG that contains a lot of elements from Minecraft, and other games.

All the info is on this page.

https://picroma.com/cubeworld

The game is still in the Alpha stage and only costs $20

Minimum System Requirements (tentative)

Windows XP SP2
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000 (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0)
2 GB RAM
Internet Connection (for updates and online multiplayer)

2A better alternative to Minecraft  Empty Re: A better alternative to Minecraft Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:27 am

Oraki51

Oraki51

I wouldn't say a "lot" of elements of Minecraft, only a few. The voxel based part is pretty much the only thing.

3A better alternative to Minecraft  Empty Re: A better alternative to Minecraft Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:58 am

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Ziodan wrote:CubeWorld is a Voxel-based exploration RPG that contains a lot of elements from Minecraft, and other games.

All the info is on this page.

https://picroma.com/cubeworld

The game is still in the Alpha stage and only costs $20

Minimum System Requirements (tentative)

Windows XP SP2
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000 (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0)
2 GB RAM
Internet Connection (for updates and online multiplayer)

Minecraft and Cubeworld are extremely different things. It's a bit like comparing Dota to LoL.

4A better alternative to Minecraft  Empty Re: A better alternative to Minecraft Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Ziodan

It's still a very fun game.

5A better alternative to Minecraft  Empty Re: A better alternative to Minecraft Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Minecraft > Cube World.

6A better alternative to Minecraft  Empty Nope Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 am

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

Minecaft IS and always will be the oiginal best (cube-based) 32/64 bit game released.
And I knpw that CubeWorld is only in the pre- stage, but still,

DO NOT DISS ZE MINECRAFT

That is all.

7A better alternative to Minecraft  Empty Re: A better alternative to Minecraft Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:44 am

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Dunker12345 wrote:Minecaft is and always will be the original best (cube-based) 32/64 bit game released.
And I know that CubeWorld is only in the pre-stage, but still,

DO NOT DISS ZE MINECRAFT

That is all.

All comes down to opinion, except for the "Original" part, which is false. Games like Blockland actually game before Minecraft, and are a similar concept.

I would agree, Minecraft is probably the best overall. But one person may like Blockland, one person may like Minecraft and another may like Cubeworld.

Personally, I think Cubeworld looks quite interesting, and has to means to overtake Minecraft in concept and design.

(Lastly, I have corrected your spelling in my quote.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum