Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP 1.2 Expectations Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:49 am

Some Problems With N.Z.P. That Should Be Fixed If There Is Going To Be Another Zombies Portable.

- Zombies -
- Should have better Waypoints. (They get stuck & glitch even in the 4 original maps)
- Should be faster (Faster Gameplay, would make the game more intense and give it the zombies feeling)
- Zombies could look more zombielike & if they moved like the actual zombies from cod or somewhat similar.
- Should be able to reach through barriers when you're too close.
- Ground Spawning (Zombies coming out of the ground)
- More dogs on dog rounds.
- Maybe Dogs and Zombies at the same time on some maps (Like Derise,Moon)
- Maybe different types of zombies, Red eyes, Blue eyes & maybe even new clothing designs.

- Weapons -
- More Weapons (Maybe more special weapons like the Winters Howl could replace the dumb Ice Perk. Type90, Semtex grenades from the box, dual wield weapons,Monkeys, maybe even perks and max ammos,insta-kills from the box
- Rocket Launcher & Ballistic Knifes doesn't receive ammo when you get max ammos.
- Free ammo glitch needs to be fixed.
- Tommy Gun from the mob.
- Scoping for snipers is glitchy.

- Perks and Powerups -
- Black ops 2 Perk icons and Powerup logos.
- All players should receive full ammo when Max ammos are collected.
- Remove Ice Drop.
- Add Carpenter
- Add FireSale
- Add DeathMachine
- Stamina Up needs its own Machine instead of Doubletap.
- Needs MuleKick Perk.
- Needs Electric Cherry Perk.
- 4 Perk limit.

- Movement -
- Grenades should be thrown faster.
- Footstep noises maybe?
- The guns are in their legs...

- The Game Itself -
- After round 10, should have the round you're on displayed at the bottom left corner in big red text.
- In multiplayer, Player should be able to see other players Money box & not just yours. (White,Blue,Yellow and Green)
- When reviving downed players, should have the bar showing when you are reviving them.
- A Major problem is when one player dies, it says game over for the whole team. the player that dies should spect8 untill the round is completed then repsawn with 1500 points and a Colt pistol.
- when your down should have your screen a dark red or dark grey.
- When match is over should say " GameOver " in big white text at the top and how many rounds you've survived. + showing each players Name and the kills,revives & downs in a the box.
- When someone is down it should tell you " (Players Name) need to be revived, + Having a arrow above them so you know where they are.
- When player reaches 32000+ points, the players points start to go back down. Should go all the way to 100000 then after that, the points don't increase anymore.
- The sounds folder should have more sounds for things,such as purchasing doors or weapons, dogs sounds, electric traps, perk songs and bottle noises, teddybear ect.
- White chalk weapons.

- More Weapons / Pack A Punch -
- After Pack a Punching your weapon, some guns should get attachments, such as Scopes with colored dots, Secondary Fire attachments (Missiles, Shotgun bullets)

-Note: I'm aware that this may be abit much, and maybe there won't even be a New Nzp. This is just things that should be considered if they continue the Nzp series for Pc if the Psp scene is dead. I'm pretty sure many people would comeback to play if these problems were fixed and some new things where implemented to make the game better making videos would draw peoples attention and they would start playing again. People say its dead but if it happens and people see how much better this game has gotten it will be popular in no time. Even if it will take awhile to release the the game because they would have to improve the game with everything I listed, it surely is worth the wait.

Yeah i made this before, just added some things.

Last edited by Top_Predator on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:14 am

HolyNightmare wrote:Some Problems With N.Z.P. That Should Be Fixed If There Is Going To Be Another Zombies Portable.

- Zombies -
- Should have better Waypoints. (They get stuck & glitch even in the 4 original maps)
- Should be faster (Faster Gameplay, would make the game more intense and give it the zombies feeling)
- Zombies could look more zombielike & if they moved like the actual zombies from cod or somewhat similar.
- Should be able to reach through barriers when you're too close.
- Ground Spawning (Zombies coming out of the ground)
- More dogs on dog rounds.
- Maybe Dogs and Zombies at the same time on some maps (Like Derise,Moon)
- Maybe different types of zombies, Red eyes, Blue eyes & maybe even new clothing designs.

- Weapons -
- More Weapons (Maybe more special weapons like the Winters Howl could replace the dumb Ice Perk. Type90, Semtex grenades from the box, dual wield weapons,Monkeys, maybe even perks and max ammos,insta-kills from the box
- Rocket Launcher & Ballistic Knifes doesn't receive ammo when you get max ammos.
- Free ammo glitch needs to be fixed.
- Tommy Gun from the mob.
- Scoping for snipers is glitchy.

- Perks and Powerups -
- Black ops 2 Perk icons and Powerup logos.
- All players should receive full ammo when Max ammos are collected.
- Should add Carpenter Drop.
- Remove Ice Drop.
- Add Carpenter
- Add FireSale
- Add DeathMachine
- Stamina Up needs its own Machine instead of Doubletap.
- Needs MuleKick Perk.
- Needs Electric Cherry Perk.
- 4 Perk limit.

- Movement -
- Grenades should be thrown faster.
- Footstep noises maybe?
- The guns are in their legs...

- The Game Itself -
- After round 10, should have the round you're on displayed at the bottom left corner in big red text. (And should go up to 99)
- In multiplayer, Player should be able to see other players Money box & not just yours. (White,Blue,Yellow and Green)
- When reviving downed players, should have the bar showing when you are reviving them.
- A Major problem is when one player dies, it says game over. should spect8 untill round is completed then repsawn with 1500 points and a Colt pistol.
- when your down should have your screen a dark red or dark grey.
- When match is over should say " GameOver " in big white text at the top and how many rounds you've survived. + showing each players Name and the kills,revives & downs in a the box.
- When someone is down it should tell you " (Players Name) need to be revived, + Having a arrow above them so you know where they are.
- When player reaches 32000+ the players points start to go back down.
- The sounds folder shouldhave more sounds for things,such as purchasing doors or weapons, dogs sounds, electric traps, perk songs and bottle noises, teddybear ect.
- White chalk weapons.

- More Weapons / Pack A Punch -
- After Pack a Punching your weapon, some guns should get attachments, such as Scopes with colored dots, Secondary Fire attachments (Missiles, Shotgun bullets)

-Note: Im aware that this may be abit much, and maybe there won't even be a New Nzp. This is just things that should be considered if they continue the Nzp series. I'm pretty sure many people would comeback to play if these problems were fixed and some new things where implemented to make the game better. people say its dead but if it happens and people see how much better this game has gotten it will be popular in no time since everyone is saying Nzp is dead. even if it will take awhile to release the the game because they would have to improve the game with everything I listed, it surely is worth the wait.

Yeah i made this before, just added some things.

3 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 am

That face.

View user profile

4 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:19 pm

HolyNightmare wrote:That face.
really, no offense but this is kinda a laughing stalk.
NZP is dead, and has very little chance for revival, even after L4Q

it would be a miracle if at least 1 from each of these catagories were fixed or added.

still, its good someone has an accurate list

View user profile

5 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 am

Hmm, perhaps but i have hope. besides Jukki is planning to finish it if he can negotiate with Justice and blubs.

View user profile

6 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:33 pm

HolyNightmare wrote:Hmm, perhaps but i have hope. besides Jukki is planning to finish it if he can negotiate with Justice and blubs.
dont beleive that lie.

he has copy/paste replies, he said the same to me

1 year ago

View user profile

7 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:20 pm

lol, ok.

View user profile

8 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 pm

jukki

Administrator
Administrator
I loled.

View user profile

9 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:17 pm

^

View user profile

10 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 pm

@jukki wrote:I loled.
we all did...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds, that is when the world will end...
View user profile http://zmp.skn1.com/forum/

11 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Oraki51

I like the part where we bumped a two week old thread.

View user profile

12 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 am

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@Oraki51 wrote:I like the part where we bumped a two week old thread.
Still doesn't beat the fact that some newer members bump two YEAR old threads.

View user profile

13 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:40 am

@jastolze wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:I like the part where we bumped a two week old thread.
Still doesn't beat the fact that some newer members bump two YEAR old threads.
1930 is not 2 year old.

14 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
If my math is correct. 1930 is about 3 and a half year old topic.s

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

15 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:26 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
Podolski wrote:If my math is correct. 1930 is about 3 and a half year old topic.s
You nailed it, Pod.

View user profile

16 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

juanpe500

ohh maybe jukky take some of this ideas because he come back to finish NZP

I SPEAK SPANISH, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
My youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/juanpe5001
Addme on PS3 : juanpe500

View user profile http://jpsoyyojajaja.es.tl

17 Re: NZP 1.2 Expectations Update on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Hopefully.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum