Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

1.2 Perk-a-Colas ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 1.2 Perk-a-Colas ? on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:15 pm

So, these are some ideas for the Perks in 1.2 NZP

Quick Revive: Increases teammates Reviving speed in zombies or revives the player for them in solo.

JuggerNog: Increase the players health from 2 hits before death to 5 hits.

Speed Cola: Increases players reload speed.

Double Tap: Increases players firing speed.

Mule Kick: Allows the player to hold 3 weapons / Increases Juggernog to 6 hits.

Stamina Up: Allows the player run faster & longer.

PHD Flopper: Player becomes immune to explosive damage and fall damage aswell as diving from high ground allows the player to "Miny Nuke" the surrounding zombies within a close radius.

Deadshot Daiquiri: Equips the players weapons with a red lazer sight allowing them to lock on to headshots for zombies with perfect accuracy & eliminates knockback force for all weapons

Electric Cherry: Creates mini lightning shock damage to the surrounding zombies every time the player reloads.
----------------------------------
- This would be awesome if these new perks are coded into NZP 1.2
- There should be a 4 perk limit, to prevent a player from being OverPowered making the game abit more challenging.
- Also I feel the perk machines should be bigger, its just odd that the player is so much more bigger than the machines.

View user profile

2 Nice on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Like all the ideas in this post ... but I'm not sure how the Electric Cherry would play in NZP. Other wise pretty regular stuff ... But where did you take the Deadshot Daiquir perk-a-cola from. Seems awesome Smilez

3 Re: 1.2 Perk-a-Colas ? on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 pm

R2Kest wrote:Like all the ideas in this post ... but I'm not sure how the Electric Cherry would play in NZP. Other wise pretty regular stuff ... But where did you take the Deadshot Daiquir perk-a-cola from. Seems awesome Smilez
It's in most of the DLC Black ops Zombies maps.

4 Re: 1.2 Perk-a-Colas ? on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Black Ops 1.

View user profile

5 Re: 1.2 Perk-a-Colas ? on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
These are some ideas:

Taken straight from CoD and would probably implemented in NZP as it is a remake. I don't see the point in this post.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

6 Re: 1.2 Perk-a-Colas ? on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:11 pm

lolwut..

View user profile

7 Re: 1.2 Perk-a-Colas ? on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:51 pm

HolyNightmare wrote:lolwut..
You're pretty much taking the Perks from CoD. The title suggests new perks from your own unique ideas...

8 Re: 1.2 Perk-a-Colas ? on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:21 am

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
And because this is in the apply for the team area... jeepers! People can't read the forum sections.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

9 Re: 1.2 Perk-a-Colas ? on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 am

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
Moved to chat

BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum