Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Perk Ideas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Empty Custom Perk Ideas Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:29 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

These are fully custom ideas, and are not in any call of duty maps.

perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Downer10

perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Slugso10

perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Phonix10

perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Myster10

Last edited by HolyNightmare on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total

2perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Empty Re: Custom Perk Ideas Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:41 am

These are ideas from Custom Zombies maps, please don't steal ideas from other people and at least give a citation....

3perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Empty Re: Custom Perk Ideas Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:01 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

Wtf no they're not, and i came up with downers delight long long ago, so credit is to me. get yourfacts straight.

4perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Empty Re: Custom Perk Ideas Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 am

HolyNightmare wrote:Wtf no they're not, and i came up with downers delight long long ago, so credit is to me. get yourfacts straight.
Ok I will get my facts straight.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:CPZ_Industries/Custom_Perk-a-Colas

Downers delight is a custom perk featured on some customs zombies maps, scroll down it's there.

Slug Soda:

As for the Pheonix Flare one you added that after I had made the post and I have found no info about it. Credit to you on that one.

Ignorant prick. <3

5perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Empty Re: Custom Perk Ideas Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

Lmao, okay so 1/4  awesome. and even though that perk is in a custom waw map, i still came up with the perk and jei9363 used it in his map, back when i use to play custom zombies all the time. so all credit is to me <3.

Last edited by Top_Predator on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

6perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Empty Re: Custom Perk Ideas Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:28 am

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

HolyNightmare wrote:Lmao, okay so 1/4  awesome. and even though that map is in a map, i still came up with the perk and jei9363 used it in his map, back when i use to play custom zombies all the time. so all credit is to me <3.
Ignorant Prick, Indeed. <3

7perk -a -colas - Custom Perk Ideas Empty Re: Custom Perk Ideas Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:59 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

ILY2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum