Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parkour!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Parkour! on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:46 pm

We always make zombie maps.theyre no problem,but i want to try something else.
Parkour maps are fun,and we can remove the zombies out of our maps,so its possible!

Im going to keep making zombie maps,just im going to start making parkour maps.

View user profile

2 Re: Parkour! on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:46 am

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
Exactly the same as my idea! Anyway, to help you out, I recommend using Quake for parkour maps. I did the same, and it works great! Check out the mirrors edge map (W.I.P.) topic I made to see it... good luck with parkour maps!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

3 Re: Parkour! on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:18 am

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
@zAeroXYZ123 wrote:We always make zombie maps.theyre no problem,but i want to try something else.
Parkour maps are fun,and we can remove the zombies out of our maps,so its possible!

Im going to keep making zombie maps,just im going to start making parkour maps.
Why is this a suggestion? Why do we need to know? If you're gonna do it, just do it....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

4 Re: Parkour! on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 am

It would be better in Quake with Rocket Launcher or Grenade launcher, then you could do a Rocket Jump, the rocket jump can also be done with all explosives in Quake.

5 Re: Parkour! on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:28 pm

I really like this idea (mirrors edge 2 *woot*) and I might also try my hand at making a couple of parkour maps in the future. Actually ... The element of parkour could be implemented to an idea I had earlier last month (or something) - there should be lobby maps to wait for your friends ... If you'd combine that with parkour it would be more imteresting VeryHappy
I don't know if anybody else feels the need for a lobby ... But sometimes it's annoying to wait for a person to join your game and die over and over because of talking to him to connect faster WinkeyWink

6 Re: Parkour! on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:33 am

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
You could take the quake engine to make a 'mirrors edge 2', or just upload the maps!

WinkeyWink

signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum