Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Empty (LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:22 am

juanpe500

juanpe500

I'm tired of it and say they are doing nuketown and never make it here I'll be the first to do it and get it out to the public.
so i come whit my recent project
(isn´t my map, its of counter strike but i will put zombies an other things)

(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Sin_ta10

(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Mmmmmm10

(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Nnnnn10

http://jpsoyyojajaja.es.tl

2(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Empty Re: (LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 am

mikebay88

mikebay88

juanpe500 wrote:I'm tired of it and say they are doing nuketown and never make it here I'll be the first to do it and get it out to the public.
YES!!!

3(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Empty Re: (LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 am

juanpe500

juanpe500

mikebay88 wrote:
juanpe500 wrote:I'm tired of it and say they are doing nuketown and never make it here I'll be the first to do it and get it out to the public.
YES!!!

jajaja you´r tired too?

4(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Empty Re: (LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:50 am

Ripping maps without permission, that's against forum rules knob.

5(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Empty Re: (LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:53 am

juanpe500

juanpe500

Scobalula wrote:Ripping maps without permission, that's against forum rules knob.
yes??
but i said that isn´t my and is a custom map of counter no official

6(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Empty Re: (LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:53 am

juanpe500 wrote:
Scobalula wrote:Ripping maps without permission, that's against forum rules knob.
yes??
but i said that isn´t my and is a custom map of counter no official
Did you get permission to use it though?

7(LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Empty Re: (LOCKED) Nuketown Zombies Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:54 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

dumbass..

You took another dudes map and decompiled it, and i dont see the credits of the original
author...

Then you slapped NZP entitys init and compiled it with the QuakeTools and a generic checkerboard texture..
Congrats, see you in 4 days again..
Take the time for making your OWN map..

Offtopic: my Nuketown isnt dead, its just still a WiP (And not stolen like this one lol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum