Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

How can i make an elevator

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How can i make an elevator on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:49 pm

juanpe500

avatar
Member
Member
How can i make an elevator


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I SPEAK SPANISH, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
My youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/juanpe5001
Skype: juanpe5001
Addme on PS3 : juanpe500

View user profile http://jpsoyyojajaja.es.tl

2 Re: How can i make an elevator on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:55 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
juanpe500 wrote:How can i make an elevator
Here ya go: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-build-a-home-elevator.html

...Oh, you meant in Quake. No idea. Tongue

View user profile

3 Re: How can i make an elevator on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:58 pm

juanpe500

avatar
Member
Member
jastolze wrote:
juanpe500 wrote:How can i make an elevator
Here ya go: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-build-a-home-elevator.html

...Oh, you meant in Quake. No idea. Tongue
}

lol noo i said on nzp


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I SPEAK SPANISH, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
My youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/juanpe5001
Skype: juanpe5001
Addme on PS3 : juanpe500

View user profile http://jpsoyyojajaja.es.tl

4 Re: How can i make an elevator on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:10 pm

juanpe500 wrote:How can i make an elevator
In the current versions (including leaks)
it is virtually impossible.

wait for future updates, there may be an elevator coming

View user profile

5 Re: How can i make an elevator on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Guest


Guest
seniormeatbox wrote:
juanpe500 wrote:How can i make an elevator
In the current versions (including leaks)
it is virtually impossible.

wait for future updates, there may be an elevator coming
Virtually, not Physically.

6 Re: How can i make an elevator on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Call16-Podolski

avatar
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Scobalula wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:
juanpe500 wrote:How can i make an elevator
In the current versions (including leaks)
it is virtually impossible.

wait for future updates, there may be an elevator coming
Virtually, not Physically.
I punched my PC and made an Elevator. Proof Physically works....


____________________________________________________________________________________________________




I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

7 Re: How can i make an elevator on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:04 am

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
Because the door entity is just out of the question...

View user profile

8 Re: How can i make an elevator on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:25 am

juanpe500

avatar
Member
Member
i found it its whit func_bottom


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I SPEAK SPANISH, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
My youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/juanpe5001
Skype: juanpe5001
Addme on PS3 : juanpe500

View user profile http://jpsoyyojajaja.es.tl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum