Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello I'm... ScatterBox :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Well, to start my name is ScatterBox (or Tyler). I'm 14 years old, but I am a bit more mature then most annoying freshman. I mostly hang around Seniors because they have more common sense. Smilez(nothing against you freshys out there). Well some of you may know me from ModDB. I'm making a game that I won't name, because I don't want to take away from all the glory of NZ:P WinkeyWink.

I decided to come to these forums because I want to get more involved with the Quake community. I fell in love with Quake, and I have this sort of nostalgic feeling for it... kind of like I've played it my whole life. Tongue

I've been playing NZ:P since 2011. Honestly I don't play it cause I don't have Nazi Zombies.. I play it cause it was made in Quake, and because it was made by a group of people like me. Smilez

Anyways, I just wanted to drop by and say Ello. I hope to be here often, and maybe build up a reputation and some friendships in the Quake/NZ:P/CoW community! See ya!

View user profile

2 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:34 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@ScatterBox wrote:Well, to start my name is ScatterBox (or Tyler). I'm 14 years old, but I am a bit more mature then most annoying freshman. I mostly hang around Seniors because they have more common sense. Smilez(nothing against you freshys out there). Well some of you may know me from ModDB. I'm making a game that I won't name, because I don't want to take away from all the glory of NZ:P WinkeyWink.

I decided to come to these forums because I want to get more involved with the Quake community. I fell in love with Quake, and I have this sort of nostalgic feeling for it... kind of like I've played it my whole life. Tongue

I've been playing NZ:P since 2011. Honestly I don't play it cause I don't have Nazi Zombies.. I play it cause it was made in Quake, and because it was made by a group of people like me. Smilez

Anyways, I just wanted to drop by and say Ello. I hope to be here often, and maybe build up a reputation and some friendships in the Quake/NZ:P/CoW community! See ya!
Welcome to the Forums. Glad to see you finally got around to creating an account. WinkeyWink

View user profile

3 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 am

That name sounds familiar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

4 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:19 am

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@Top_Predator wrote:That name sounds familiar.
He's the Team Leader of Beyond the Lines on Moddb.

View user profile

5 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 pm

im a sophmore in high school going out with a junior.i hang around with upperclassmen only.

anyway,welcome to the forums Scatterbox!

View user profile

6 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:13 pm

@Top_Predator wrote:That name sounds familiar.
I'm kinda here.. there.. everywhere. I hang around a lot of places other then ModDB and here.. Smilez

View user profile

7 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Welcome to the fourms!

just dont end up like the-untrustable-ideastealing-plus-creditcard-stealing-son-of-a-bitch-whom-we-will-not-name

View user profile

8 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:52 pm

@seniormeatbox wrote:
just dont end up like the-untrustable-ideastealing-plus-creditcard-stealing-son-of-a-bitch-whom-we-will-not-name
Was that even necessary?

9 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Scobalula wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
Was that even necessary?
Good point

View user profile

10 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:18 pm

@seniormeatbox wrote:
Scobalula wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
Was that even necessary?
Good point
It wasn't a statement, it was a question for you to ask yourself.

11 Re: Hello I'm... ScatterBox :) on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:05 pm

juanpe500

lol welcome to the NZP forum i hope that you like the site and tha admins and members

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I SPEAK SPANISH, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
My youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/juanpe5001
Addme on PS3 : juanpe500

View user profile http://jpsoyyojajaja.es.tl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum