Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi there! on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello, my name is epicdedux. I have been a bit lazy to make one of these "Introductions", and I finally got the nerve to do so. Anyway, I have been playing nzp for a year and a half, when It was pretty much dead (great timing), and I own the real nz, Black Ops, to be exact. My xbox live is broken, so I can't play with you guys, and I don't have psn. I am happy to be a member of these wonderful forums. Goodbye. Or as ze docotr zayz, GUUUD BAAAIEEEEEEEEEEE!
Dr. Richtofen 

epicdedux

View user profile

2 Re: Hi there! on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:55 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@epicdedux wrote:Hello, my name is epicdedux. I have been a bit lazy to make one of these "Introductions", and I finally got the nerve to do so. Anyway, I have been playing nzp for a year and a half, when It was pretty much dead (great timing), and I own the real nz, Black Ops, to be exact. My xbox live is broken, so I can't play with you guys, and I don't have psn. I am happy to be a member of these wonderful forums. Goodbye. Or as ze docotr zayz, GUUUD BAAAIEEEEEEEEEEE!
Dr. Richtofen 

epicdedux
Hi there, welcome. I'm glad you got around to introducing yourself. VeryHappy

View user profile

3 Hi on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Why hello there!

View user profile

4 Re: Hi there! on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:23 am

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
Oops.. I accidently just clicked the - (under the +) button on the side of your first post... what does it do? Vote it down?!??! Damn. I didn't mean that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum