Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP For PS Vita?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NZP For PS Vita? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 pm

mikebay88

Hey guys, I was going to get a PSP soon, but I realized how much of differences have been made with the new PS Vita. Does anybody know if the PS Vita can run Nazi Zombies Portable? It would help out a lot.

View user profile

2 Re: NZP For PS Vita? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:19 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@mikebay88 wrote:Hey guys, I was going to get a PSP soon, but I realized how much of differences have been made with the new PS Vita. Does anybody know if the PS Vita can run Nazi Zombies Portable? It would help out a lot.
Stick with the PSP. It's cheaper, and can run NZP better than a Vita can. The Vita has only been semi hacked, and can only use 32 MB of ram and 222 MHz, which is equivalent to a Phat (1000) PSP. Until the Vita has access to those extra features, I'd go with the PSP if I were you.

View user profile

3 Re: NZP For PS Vita? on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:07 pm

mikebay88

@jastolze wrote:
@mikebay88 wrote:Hey guys, I was going to get a PSP soon, but I realized how much of differences have been made with the new PS Vita. Does anybody know if the PS Vita can run Nazi Zombies Portable? It would help out a lot.
Stick with the PSP. It's cheaper, and can run NZP better than a Vita can. The Vita has only been semi hacked, and can only use 32 MB of ram and 222 MHz, which is equivalent to a Phat (1000) PSP. Until the Vita has access to those extra features, I'd go with the PSP if I were you.
Alright thanks alot! I was planning to get the PSP anyway because it has the more PS3 menu and I really like that because I own a PS3 myself, and when I remembered that there was a new Playstation Portable Device, I couldn't tell which would run NZP better. Thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum