Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Herper derp.. on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:47 am

Just threw in my vote, don't know why...
 
Oh, and i'm gonna slowly start coming back more and more..
 
 
 
russell casse wrote:   "Ha-ha-ha! Hello, boys! I'm baaaack!"

View user profile

27 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Call16-Podolski

avatar
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Well. 7 hours left.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________




I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

28 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 am

@Call16-Podolski wrote:Well. 7 hours left.

I think it reset or something. It says 9 days left for me... ?! Dx


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

29 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:07 am

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@ScatterBox wrote:
@Call16-Podolski wrote:Well. 7 hours left.

I think it reset or something. It says 9 days left for me... ?! Dx

Same here. Probably just a glitch.

View user profile

30 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Guest


Guest
@jastolze wrote:
@ScatterBox wrote:
@Call16-Podolski wrote:Well. 7 hours left.

I think it reset or something. It says 9 days left for me... ?! Dx

Same here. Probably just a glitch.

Nope, there is a certain amount of days to vote for the mod then the most popular games/mods are nominated for top 10 of each section, then for another few days people will vote for them.

31 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:48 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Scobalula wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@ScatterBox wrote:
@Call16-Podolski wrote:Well. 7 hours left.

I think it reset or something. It says 9 days left for me... ?! Dx

Same here. Probably just a glitch.

Nope, there is a certain amount of days to vote for the mod then the most popular games/mods are nominated for top 10 of each section, then for another few days people will vote for them.

Makes sense to me. Did NZP wind up in the Top 100?

View user profile

32 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Call16-Podolski

avatar
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
@jastolze wrote:
Scobalula wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@ScatterBox wrote:
@Call16-Podolski wrote:Well. 7 hours left.

I think it reset or something. It says 9 days left for me... ?! Dx

Same here. Probably just a glitch.

Nope, there is a certain amount of days to vote for the mod then the most popular games/mods are nominated for top 10 of each section, then for another few days people will vote for them.

Makes sense to me. Did NZP wind up in the Top 100?

Nope, however, Conscript has. EVERYONE VOTE FOR CONSCRIPT.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________




I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

33 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:33 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I find it odd how Conscript went from rank ~1,100 all the way to the Top 100 in under a week or so. Oh well, I already voted for them. VeryHappy

View user profile

34 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:30 am

@jastolze wrote:I find it odd how Conscript went from rank ~1,100 all the way to the Top 100 in under a week or so. Oh well, I already voted for them. VeryHappy

What you guys don't realize is that it doesn't go by the rating on the ModDB page, because that is just based on how many views it has on the page that day. It goes by how many individual votes it gets.

Anyways, you need to vote again. The reason the time reset is because we now have 8 days to vote between the top 100 to get a #1 Mod/Game of the year.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

35 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:31 am

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@ScatterBox wrote:
@jastolze wrote:I find it odd how Conscript went from rank ~1,100 all the way to the Top 100 in under a week or so. Oh well, I already voted for them. VeryHappy

What you guys don't realize is that it doesn't go by the rating on the ModDB page, because that is just based on how many views it has on the page that day. It goes by how many individual votes it gets.

Anyways, you need to vote again. The reason the time reset is because we now have 8 days to vote between the top 100 to get a #1 Mod/Game of the year.
What I was saying is I'm surprised on how popular it became (view wise) in the last week.

View user profile

36 Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:41 pm

@jastolze wrote:
@ScatterBox wrote:
@jastolze wrote:I find it odd how Conscript went from rank ~1,100 all the way to the Top 100 in under a week or so. Oh well, I already voted for them. VeryHappy

What you guys don't realize is that it doesn't go by the rating on the ModDB page, because that is just based on how many views it has on the page that day. It goes by how many individual votes it gets.

Anyways, you need to vote again. The reason the time reset is because we now have 8 days to vote between the top 100 to get a #1 Mod/Game of the year.
What I was saying is I'm surprised on how popular it became (view wise) in the last week.

I know. Smilez It is awesome! But the reason for it, is because it got in the top 100. VeryHappy


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum