Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now!

+5
Call16-Podolski
dr_mabuse
jukki
jastolze
true nightmare
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Herper derp.. Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:47 am

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

Just threw in my vote, don't know why...

Oh, and i'm gonna slowly start coming back more and more..

russell casse wrote:   "Ha-ha-ha! Hello, boys! I'm baaaack!"

27Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Well. 7 hours left.

28Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 am

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

Call16-Podolski wrote:Well. 7 hours left.

I think it reset or something. It says 9 days left for me... ?! Dx

29Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:07 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

ScatterBox wrote:

Same here. Probably just a glitch.

30Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:49 pm

jastolze wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:

Nope, there is a certain amount of days to vote for the mod then the most popular games/mods are nominated for top 10 of each section, then for another few days people will vote for them.

31Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:48 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Scobalula wrote:
jastolze wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:

Nope, there is a certain amount of days to vote for the mod then the most popular games/mods are nominated for top 10 of each section, then for another few days people will vote for them.

Makes sense to me. Did NZP wind up in the Top 100?

32Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

jastolze wrote:
Scobalula wrote:
jastolze wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:

Makes sense to me. Did NZP wind up in the Top 100?

Nope, however, Conscript has. EVERYONE VOTE FOR CONSCRIPT.

33Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:33 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

I find it odd how Conscript went from rank ~1,100 all the way to the Top 100 in under a week or so. Oh well, I already voted for them. VeryHappy

34Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:30 am

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

jastolze wrote:I find it odd how Conscript went from rank ~1,100 all the way to the Top 100 in under a week or so. Oh well, I already voted for them. VeryHappy

What you guys don't realize is that it doesn't go by the rating on the ModDB page, because that is just based on how many views it has on the page that day. It goes by how many individual votes it gets.

Anyways, you need to vote again. The reason the time reset is because we now have 8 days to vote between the top 100 to get a #1 Mod/Game of the year.

35Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:31 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

ScatterBox wrote:
jastolze wrote:I find it odd how Conscript went from rank ~1,100 all the way to the Top 100 in under a week or so. Oh well, I already voted for them. VeryHappy

What you guys don't realize is that it doesn't go by the rating on the ModDB page, because that is just based on how many views it has on the page that day. It goes by how many individual votes it gets.

Anyways, you need to vote again. The reason the time reset is because we now have 8 days to vote between the top 100 to get a #1 Mod/Game of the year.
What I was saying is I'm surprised on how popular it became (view wise) in the last week.

36Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Indie Voting! Vote for NZP now! Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:41 pm

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

jastolze wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:

What I was saying is I'm surprised on how popular it became (view wise) in the last week.

I know. Smilez It is awesome! But the reason for it, is because it got in the top 100. VeryHappy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum