Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Map making w/ Worldcraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Map making w/ Worldcraft on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:14 am

Hey, I have recently joined this site and said I would start ASAP on a new map. I have downloaded everything properly (both videos I watched on setup have confirmed this) and haven't done anything that should make world-craft act this way. Now, the problem: Ill create around 2 or 3 doors that WORK. Then when I make another door (now at my 3rd or 4th door) the func_door_nzp will disappear, as well as the spawn_zombie when I try make zombies spawn. Could someone help me? my map is almost un-makeable with these bugs/glitches/my own mess ups. Could someone help me w/ this please.

~PCCheetoe

View user profile

2 Re: Map making w/ Worldcraft on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:46 am

PCCheetoe wrote:Hey, I have recently joined this site and said I would start ASAP on a new map. I have downloaded everything properly (both videos I watched on setup have confirmed this) and haven't done anything that should make world-craft act this way. Now, the problem: Ill create around 2 or 3 doors that WORK. Then when I make another door (now at my 3rd or 4th door) the func_door_nzp will disappear, as well as the spawn_zombie when I try make zombies spawn. Could someone help me? my map is almost un-makeable with these bugs/glitches/my own mess ups. Could someone help me w/ this please.

~PCCheetoe

Elaborate please with Screenshots, then I can further help you.

3 Here ya go. on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 am

Scolbula wrote:
PCCheetoe wrote:
Hey, I have recently joined this site and said I would start ASAP on a new map. I have downloaded everything properly (both videos I watched on setup have confirmed this) and haven't done anything that should make world-craft act this way. Now, the problem: Ill create around 2 or 3 doors that WORK. Then when I make another door (now at my 3rd or 4th door) the func_door_nzp will disappear, as well as the spawn_zombie when I try make zombies spawn. Could someone help me? my map is almost un-makeable with these bugs/glitches/my own mess ups. Could someone help me w/ this please.

~PCCheetoe

Well,here you go. Need any more information? PM me if you do, or post on this lol xD
Attachments
Untitled.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(309 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

Last edited by PCCheetoe on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up)

View user profile

4 Re: Map making w/ Worldcraft on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:40 am

PCCheetoe wrote:Scolbula wrote:
      PCCheetoe wrote:

~PCCheetoe

Well,here you go. Need any more information? PM me if you do, or post on this lol xD

You're meant to be using func_door_nzp not func_door.

5 Re: Map making w/ Worldcraft on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:13 pm

PCCheetoe wrote:
      Scolbula wrote:
     PCCheetoe wrote:

~PCCheetoe

You're meant to be using func_door_nzp not func_door[/b]

thats what i mean lol, its not poping up

View user profile

6 Re: Map making w/ Worldcraft on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:27 pm

come on im banning for nothing please unban me

View user profile

7 Re: Map making w/ Worldcraft on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:48 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
rafik98 wrote:come on im banning for nothing please unban me

What does your ban have to do with this topic? Check, Please.

View user profile

8 Re: Map making w/ Worldcraft on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Make sure that the compiled map gets to the "nzp/maps" folder, you might be playing a previous version of the map because for some reason you compile the map somewhere else. Make sure that your compile settings are the same as when you first started and look for the bsp on the rmf directory that you assigned when you were configuring the game
Good luck

View user profile

9 Re: Map making w/ Worldcraft on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Topic locked, you were banned because you broke the rules, if anyone would like mapping help open a new topic please. Smilez

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum