Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:53 pm

I currently have nothing but free time, and nothing to do with it.
Although i have a job, (Which surprises me as much as you) My 5 hour work days seem more and more short, and 6 hours of school still leaves me about 4-5 hours before i hit the hay.
Ive been kicked out of Seizure Salad, And i respect that decision-
I need to improve my skills and get a better reputation

IF ANYONE NEEDS A MAP OR SOME MUSIC, PLEASE GOD, LET ME KNOW

My mapping work-
http://www.moddb.com/members/seniormeatbox/images/rooftops
Musical compositions-
https://soundcloud.com/senior-meatbox

Payment- NONE NEEDED!

View user profile

2 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 pm

jastolze


Administrator
Administrator
@seniormeatbox wrote:Payment- NONE NEEDED!

I think this goes without saying.

View user profile

3 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:59 pm

@jastolze wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:Payment- NONE NEEDED!

I think this goes without saying.

week #4 out of Seizure Salad
Nothing to do but sit down and play Oddworld

NEED SOME FORM OF MAPPING/COMPOSING

View user profile

4 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:00 am

Call16-Podolski


Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Why don't you do what I do. Practice.

You don't need to WORK for someone to have something to do, just practice until you feel good enough.

Just make some random crap and enjoy the feeling of finishing.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________




I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

5 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 pm

WillWow


I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
I agree with Podolski (who I didn't know was banned now, been gone for... how long?)... practise makes perfect!


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

6 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:29 pm

jastolze


Administrator
Administrator
@WillWow wrote:I agree with Podolski (who I didn't know was banned now, been gone for... how long?)... practise makes perfect!

He's not really banned. I just changed his user title.

View user profile

7 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:11 pm

WillWow


I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
@jastolze wrote:
@WillWow wrote:I agree with Podolski (who I didn't know was banned now, been gone for... how long?)... practise makes perfect!

He's not really banned. I just changed his user title.

Heh heh, well you got me there.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

8 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Call16-Podolski


Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
I like it this way.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________




I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

9 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:05 am

WillWow


I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
You have good taste...


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

10 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:16 am

You should make a map all about me ;)lol
With anime stuff in it and whatnot
VeryHappy


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Most days i map i get overworked, that's when i'm constantly Poked by my Girlfriend.

"Are you making a game?, is it violent?, please don't lose sleep over this!"
-------------"Yes"-------------------"Yes"----------"Fine i'll go take a nap"
View user profile

11 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 pm

@Hyoudou wrote:You should make a map all about me ;)lol
With anime stuff in it and whatnot
VeryHappy
NO! NO GOD NO! NO MORE ANIME! IVE SEEN ENOUGH ANIME! SOUL EATER IS BIG NO NO! I EVEN SAW THE MOST POPULAR ANIME- OCTOPUS MONSTER DOMINATIONG SMALL SCHOOLGIRL!
If you havent told, i hate anime..... so much.......

But thanks for the suggestion!

View user profile

12 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:36 pm

mofu23


Mapper
Mapper
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Hyoudou wrote:You should make a map all about me ;)lol
With anime stuff in it and whatnot
VeryHappy
NO! NO GOD NO! NO MORE ANIME! IVE SEEN ENOUGH ANIME! SOUL EATER IS BIG NO NO! I EVEN SAW THE MOST POPULAR ANIME- OCTOPUS MONSTER DOMINATIONG SMALL SCHOOLGIRL!
If you havent told, i hate anime..... so much.......

But thanks for the suggestion!



HENTAI!!!!! That is all.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cory in the House is the best anime around!
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research."
View user profile

13 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:12 am

jastolze


Administrator
Administrator
@mofu23 wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Hyoudou wrote:You should make a map all about me ;)lol
With anime stuff in it and whatnot
VeryHappy
NO! NO GOD NO! NO MORE ANIME! IVE SEEN ENOUGH ANIME! SOUL EATER IS BIG NO NO! I EVEN SAW THE MOST POPULAR ANIME- OCTOPUS MONSTER DOMINATIONG SMALL SCHOOLGIRL!
If you havent told, i hate anime..... so much.......

But thanks for the suggestion!



HENTAI!!!!! That is all.

Senior's personal favorite form of porn. That is all.

View user profile

14 Re: WILL WORK FOR..... SOMETHING TO DO.... on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:12 pm

@jastolze wrote:
@mofu23 wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Hyoudou wrote:You should make a map all about me ;)lol
With anime stuff in it and whatnot
VeryHappy
NO! NO GOD NO! NO MORE ANIME! IVE SEEN ENOUGH ANIME! SOUL EATER IS BIG NO NO! I EVEN SAW THE MOST POPULAR ANIME- OCTOPUS MONSTER DOMINATIONG SMALL SCHOOLGIRL!
If you havent told, i hate anime..... so much.......

But thanks for the suggestion!



HENTAI!!!!! That is all.

Senior's personal favorite form of porn. That is all.


Nah, im into vore now

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum