Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Money cheat???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Money cheat??? on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Hello to all the staff of NZP, i just wanted to ask if there was any type of way of getting money without killing zombies manually? like type a cheat in the console or something?

View user profile

2 Re: Money cheat??? on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Hugovnv wrote:Hello to all the staff of NZP, i just wanted to ask if there was any type of way of getting money without killing zombies manually? like type a cheat in the console or something?

Cheats were disabled in 1.1 and forward. If you have the 1.0 version, (which is more glitchy) you can use impulse 9 to unlock all weapons and infinite money.

View user profile

3 Re: Money cheat??? on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:07 am

mikebay88

avatar
Member
Member
@jastolze wrote:
@Hugovnv wrote:Hello to all the staff of NZP, i just wanted to ask if there was any type of way of getting money without killing zombies manually? like type a cheat in the console or something?

Cheats were disabled in 1.1 and forward. If you have the 1.0 version, (which is more glitchy) you can use impulse 9 to unlock all weapons and infinite money.


Poor NZP. It will be abused by many people after reading your post lol

View user profile

4 Re: Money cheat??? on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 am

blubswillrule

avatar
Game Developer
Game Developer
sort of off topic, but semi-related.

I disabled cheats because frankly, being able to easily cheat in a game takes away the glamour of the game in my eyes... and quickly makes the game boring.

I understand the urge and desire for people to cheat, but shouldn't that desire instead be focused on playing the game to get x desired thing? (more money, better guns... etc)


What are the general communities thoughts on cheats?

What would be good ways to support cheats without flat out ruining the game?

-blubs taking a break from taking a break when I should be asleep

View user profile http://nzportable.com NEVER FORGET

5 Re: Money cheat??? on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:16 am

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I don't know, I think cheats are ok

BTW does anyone like my upgraded raygun?



*not a model swap


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare



CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

6 Re: Money cheat??? on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:46 am

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@blubswillrule wrote:sort of off topic, but semi-related.

I disabled cheats because frankly, being able to easily cheat in a game takes away the glamour of the game in my eyes... and quickly makes the game boring.

I understand the urge and desire for people to cheat, but shouldn't that desire instead be focused on playing the game to get x desired thing? (more money, better guns... etc)


1. What are the general communities thoughts on cheats?

2. What would be good ways to support cheats without flat out ruining the game?

-blubs taking a break from taking a break when I should be asleep

1. I personally like cheats. It's when you go online with them that makes it no fun.

2. Maybe put cheats in donor builds only, for those that donated, lol. OR you can make a command that's only known by certain people, to activate cheats, then would be able to use certain cheats.

Either way, Blubs has a point. There really is no way to implement it without people taking advantage of it. I mean, look at TempAR: They have a shit ton of cheats, even in the most recent build released to the public. So, there's not too much you can do about it.

View user profile

7 Re: Money cheat??? on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:04 pm

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
This game doesn't need cheats it way too easy... I mean look at this:



How I did it:
01001001 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100111 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101110 01100101 01111001 0101110 0101110 0101110 00100000 01001001 01100111 01101110 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01011100 0100111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 0101110 0101110 0101110 00100000 01101111 01101000 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare



CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

8 Re: Money cheat??? on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:49 am

blubswillrule

avatar
Game Developer
Game Developer
@true nightmare wrote:This game doesn't need cheats it way too easy... I mean look at this:

Yeah, you're binary message is all messed up btw...

*cough*
Spoiler:
79 6f 75 66 69 6c 74 68 79 63 68 65 61 74 65 72

View user profile http://nzportable.com NEVER FORGET

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum