Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need more PaP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need more PaP on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Well we need more Pack a puch in all maps if its posible VeryHappy
(Sorry for mi english)

Thanks

-That guyy who plays

View user profile

2 Re: Need more PaP on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:25 pm

@That guyy who plays wrote:Well we need more Pack a puch in all maps if its posible VeryHappy
(Sorry for mi english)

Thanks

-That guyy who plays

Since these maps are not official maps and what they contain is dependant on the map creator, we can't just change each of them, you have to ask the map creator themselves. Smilez

3 Re: Need more PaP on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:32 pm

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@That guyy who plays wrote:Well we need more Pack a puch in all maps if its posible VeryHappy
(Sorry for mi english)

Thanks

-That guyy who plays

Since these maps are not official maps and what they contain is dependant on the map creator, we can't just change each of them, you have to ask the map creator themselves. Smilez

Thanks and...
I can put custom weapons or cod4 weapons in my custom maps like cod waw zombies?

-That guyy who plays

View user profile

4 Re: Need more PaP on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:49 pm

@That guyy who plays wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
(Sorry for mi english)

Thanks

-That guyy who plays

Thanks and...
I can put custom weapons or cod4 weapons in my custom maps like cod waw zombies?

-That guyy who plays

You can modify models, but you cannot modify the actual names or damage. Smilez

5 Re: Need more PaP on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:50 pm

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
(Sorry for mi english)

Thanks

-That guyy who plays

Thanks and...

-That guyy who plays
Technically, yes. But you need the source files to animate and put the weapons in game but the developers haven't released the source files as of yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cory in the House is the best anime around!
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research."
View user profile

6 Re: Need more PaP on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:01 pm

@mofu23 wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
(Sorry for mi english)

Thanks

-That guyy who plays

Thanks and...

-That guyy who plays
Technically, yes. But you need the source files to animate and put the weapons in game but the developers haven't released the source files as of yet.

Load the models up in a Model Loader that can play animations and you can find which frame is which. Smilez

7 Re: Need more PaP on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:01 pm

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@mofu23 wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
(Sorry for mi english)

Thanks

-That guyy who plays

Thanks and...

-That guyy who plays

Load the models up in a Model Loader that can play animations and you can find which frame is which. Smilez

Thanks for help

-That guyy who plays

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum