Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Everyone!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone! Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:52 pm

dls99

dls99

Hi Everyone VeryHappy. My name's Devin, and I'm new to this site. When I first was introduced to the "Zombie Mode" of Call of Duty, I was amazed. And once I found this site, I feel instantly attached to this game. I play the PSP and the PC version. I've even got it on my school computers, and the gamers LOVE it. Now I would like to make my own map, but I don't know how to... And the tutorials on here are very confusing (sorry if they aren't to you guys, but my disorder really doesn't help my cause...). If there is anyone that can please teach me, I will be very grateful. And NZP Development Team: You guys, are freaking awesome!

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira Dempsey 

More about me: I'm 14, Love gaming, and my Disorder is High Function Autism.

2Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Hi dude. Welcome to this site! And thanks about all you said of developers and something more, maybe here we can help you to start mapping for this game, its really easy when you make your first "test" map, slly ^^

Cheers, JavierMaki

3Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:26 pm

anubiz

anubiz

Sup bro!! Welcome to the forum, enjoy all the action, if you need something about mappin you can ask me WinkeyWink ... it's really easy to make maps, you only need to practice to get your "techniques" haha .. By the way here are alot of greatful people who wants to help, so have a nice day Devin, gamers 4 life! VeryHappy

4Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:25 am

dls99

dls99

Thanks guys. I need all the help I can get Smilez I will do my best!

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira

5Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:20 am

zAeroXYZ123

zAeroXYZ123

Welome Smilez

this is like our central office,but dont get too comfortable or youll choke on it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum